10 Celebs Who Rock Pretty Pastel Hair
Listen up, ladies! If you’ve been thinking of giving yourself a makeover courtesy of a hot new hair color, you need to find out what the hottest hues are. As usual, most style cues are taken from the celebrities we secretly (and not so secretly) obsess over. Blonde, brunette and red hair appear to be things of the past; a head full of pretty pastel strands is all the rage. Celebrities are gravitating toward this trend like no other, giving us plenty of inspiration to try it out on our own. Take a look at celebs who are totally owning the trend before you get the guts to take the plunge. Pastel perfection awaits!
1. Dascha Polanco: She may be the inmate in love with (and pregnant by) a guard on Orange is the New Black, but off-screen she is our latest hair crush. Dascha Polanco looks fierce with subtle gray tresses with a hint of lilac at the ends. (Photo via Isaac Brekken / Stringer)
2. Kylie Jenner: The Kardashian/Jenner clan has more than dabbled with hair color, ranging from brunette and platinum blonde to auburn. But it’s the baby sister of the bunch who made the biggest hair color transformation when she rocked turquoise blue ombré. (Photo via Frazer Harrison / Getty)
3. Nicole Richie: With this kind of style transformation, it is hard to recall Nicole Richie’s throwback reality show days. As one of the earliest celebs to adopt a pastel hair color, she’s looked stunning with her lavender hair and now has transitioned to pink. (Photo via Brendon Thorne / Stringer)
4. Kelly Osbourne: In her wannabe rockstar days, Kelly Osbourne sported hot pink hair. When she began to transform into a fashionista, she ditched the pink for lavender and has kept it ever since. (Photo via Jason Merritt / Staff)
5. Kesha: Party girl pop star Kesha is known to do her own thing style wise, even when it comes to her hair. She took the pastel hair color trend one step further by dyeing one side pastel green and the other side pastel pink. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
6. Hilary Duff: Our newly rediscovered obsession with Hilary Duff rages on. Not only are we curious about her beauty treatments, but her recent transition from blue/green to gray/pink has us wondering what the girl is going to do next. (via @hilaryduff)
7. Lady Gaga: Never one to shy away from attention-grabbing looks, innovative pop star Lady Gaga has given us a collection of unforgettable fashion and hair styles throughout the years. Which is why her foray with pretty pink hair seemed quite normal. (Photo via Michael Loccisano / Getty)
8. Demi Lovato: With her days as a Disney star long behind her, Demi Lovato has since found her inner rocker. To complete the evolution, she frequently changes her hair color to bright and outrageous hues, like this one that is blue and purple at the ends. (via @ddlovato)
9. Rita Ora: Reigning UK pop star Rita Ora’s signature bright bleach blonde with dark roots is switched up here for a sleek and pretty pink bob. (Photo via Tim P. Whitby / Stringer)
10. Katy Perry: Pop princess Katy Perry has literally rocked every hair color of the rainbow… twice. Here, she tones down her fierce violet locks by styling them with soft, romantic curls. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
Do you have a favorite celebrity who’s rocking pastel hair? Let us know in the comments below!