13 Celebrity Winter-Blonde Hair Colors to Try This Season
There’s something so energizing about having blonde hair. That’s why we’re looking to winter as inspiration for our next hue. Think: snowflakes for a cool, light hue, and golden tinsel for a warmer take.
Before getting bleach-happy, however, take a cue from celebs for which shade to bring as backup to the salon. Below, a roundup of the hottest blonde hair colors to reference for your winter hair transformation. (Photo via Steve Granitz/ Getty)
1. Bebe Rexha: The “I’m A Mess” singer’s Playboy bunny-blonde hair gives this blunt bob a sexy upgrade. And to top it all off, the dark root growth adds a contrasting pop.
2. Blake Lively: For a classic girl-next-door style, try copying the A Simple Favor actress’s golden wheat hue.
3. Cara Delevingne: The model and actress’ iconic dirty blonde hair is a timeless tone.
4. Taylor Swift: The “Look What You Made Me Do” singer is known for trying just about every color on the blonde spectrum, but this neutral, single-toned shade is one of our faves.
5. Beyoncé: Mrs. Carter’s caramel locks have a delectable tone that satisfies all of our color cravings.
6. Emilia Clarke: The Game of Thrones star ditched her long blonde hair in favor of a multi-toned pixie, and we’re here for the way it highlights her bone structure and makes her eyes pop.
7. Jennifer Lopez: JLo is undeniably a style icon, and her toffee blonde highlights are one of the most enviable hues.
8. Karlie Kloss: The model’s highlighted approach to light blonde tresses serves up an elegant feel that’s fit for the runway.
9. Rita Ora: A snow bunny blonde tone like Ora’s is a great way to give your tresses a rockstar vibe.
10. Gigi Hadid: If you’re not ready to jump onto the bleach-blonde train just yet, try Hadid’s “bronde” hair color. It’s a picturesque mix of brunette and blonde shades.
11. Emma Roberts: The Oscar-nominated actress’s shaggy light blonde lob gives her darker brows and matte lipstick a more saturated, striking appeal.
12. Katy Perry: The “Bigger Than Me” singer’s short pixie is taken to the next level with this mixture of ash and caramel blonde tones.
13. Ariana Grande: Even everyone’s favorite “Thank U, Next” singer couldn’t stay away from the blonde life for long.
Which celeb blonde hair color is your favorite? Let us know @BritandCo!