These Were the 12 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
We’re not gonna lie — this week has been killer, what with all the talk of the shocking Brangelina breakup. Everywhere we look is a painful reminder of the split, from Justin Theroux going on record to comment (thereby shielding Jennifer from the onslaught of media attention) to outrageous Brad Pitt death hoaxes and rumors galore. During these jarring and turbulent times, we’ve fallen headfirst into the world of distraction. And the very best distraction around? Celebrity hair. Rather than wallow in the end of Hollywood’s golden couple, lose yourself in the fabulous world of celebrity hair.
1. Mandy Moore: Mandy Moore is owning those big voluminous waves, and we’re drooling over ’em. Even sitting next to Unreal stars Constance Zimmer and Shiri Appleby, Mandy steals the spotlight with her va-va-VOOM look. It’s been a long time since her sugary-sweet days in pop, but we’ll admit it: We’ll be missing this hairstyle like candy.
2. Kate Bosworth: Um… can you say gorgeous? While Mandy Moore turned up the volume, Kate Bosworth’s mane was smoothed to perfection. She looks utterly stunning with her complexion glowing and dressed to the nines, with her hair coiffed to match in a truly elegant style.
3. Leomie Anderson: Leomie is a vision in this incredible ensemble, with just the right amount of eye-popping royal blue in her hairstyle. Her entire look blends edgy with classy for a style that only this model-turned-activist could pull off. We give her a 10 this week.
4. Lena Dunham: Everyone listen up, because this chick is a genius. Even though we’re mourning the final season of Girls, we’re always cheered up by Lena’s quirky creativity — right down to her hairstyle. Just when we start to forget why we love her, she comes and stuns us with a wonderfully offbeat photo like this.
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: This look of Rosie’s is what we beauty lovers like to call ultimate hair perfection. Here’s exactly what to do when your fall-ready lob starts to grow out.
6. Nina Dobrev: We’re so in love with this look of Nina’s that we’ve already forgotten about Rosie. Here’s the dark-haired beauty bringing us the fashion trifecta: an adorable dress, a fab red lip and a loosely curled ‘do with a simple side part and clip. She literally looks like a work of art.
7. Miley Cyrus: Before things get too soft and feminine, here’s Miley Cyrus bringing us a bit of grunge. With a super-fun subversive look to snap us back into reality, her two-tone hairstyle looks either like some mismatched blonde extensions or a dip-bleached ponytail. We’d expect nothing less from our favorite little rebel.
8. Lea Michele: We’re loving Lea’s fancy low-pony hairstyle, made elegant by her smooth middle-parted tresses (and red-carpet wardrobe). There’s something about a dark brunette with a popping deep-red lip that has us super excited for fall beauty.
9. Kristen Cavallari: Kristin Cavallari reminds us that lobs aren’t the only exciting thing that can happen to hair. She spruces up her classic long locks with a soft, natural-looking wave.
10. James Franco: James, is that you? We’re such big fans of Dave’s older bro, but we barely recognize our favorite goofy heartthrob here. He’s let his hair grow out and now has a full-on mustache.
11. Britney Spears: Thank the entertainment gods for Britney Spears, the queen of comebacks. She’s looking phenom in this middle part and long, blonde mermaid waves. This is almost a throwback to Jessica Simpson’s old ‘do, back in the golden days of her career.
12. Nicole Ritchie: We saved the best for last — here’s Nicole Ritchie rocking her famously free-spirited style. Her curly hair is styled into a messy-chic bun, giving her the look of a seriously bohemian princess.
For more celeb hair inspo, hit us up on Pinterest!