See the Best Celebrity Christmas Cards of 2017
Kim Kardashian West’s not the only one showing off her family’s holiday photos! Celebs are flocking to social media to show off their Christmas cards in all their cheery glory, from the Real Housewives gang to the gals of the Jersey Shore, and it’s DEFINITELY helping to get us in the holiday spirit. Check out who’s spreading joy to their loved ones — and their social media followers — with the precious snaps below!
1. Cash Warren: The Warren/Alba gang celebrated their last year as a family of four before the couple’s baby boy arrives, with Warren noting, “Last one where I’ll be the only dude in the photo… I’m having a moment. Merry Christmas Eve! He also threw in a little Christmas humor, saying, “Tried to convince Haven that today was Christmas and Santa forget about her but she saw right through it. Smart kid.”
2.Lauren Conrad: Conrad and hubby Wiliam Tell’s little one, Liam, was front and center in their Christmas card, which LC says she “finally got our act together and sent out.” Still, “We also managed to kill our Christmas tree in two weeks, so there’s that,” she joked.
3. Allison WIlliams: Williams’ Christmas card is so good, it’s up for “Best Holiday Card,” with reviews from everyone PETA to yes, even Brit + Co, which was included as follows: “Solid cardstock, double-sided photo layout, and a handwritten signature. This one may be the Holy Trinity of Christmas cards.”
4. Heidi Pratt: Pratt gushed over her little family of three snuggled up in a plaid shawl, writing, “Our first family Christmas card with @gunnerpratt! I have been dreaming about this day for years! Thank you God for answering my prayers! All I want for Christmas is you, my baby! Miracle baby!” (Photo via Oxana Alex Photography)
5. The Royal Family: The Royals chose a blue theme for their annual card, sparking speculation over whether or not the Duchess might be welcoming a little brother for Princess Charlotte and Prince George. (Photo via Chris Jackson/Getty)
6. Mark Wahlburg: The x star ditched the shirt for his family’s annual snap, taking us back to sunnier days on the beach.
7. Melissa Joan Hart: The The Watcher in the Woods executive producer rounded up her troop on a bale of hay for their awww-worthy pic.
8.Eniko Hart: The Hart family turned their card into a straight-up movie poster, with their two sons, Hendrix and Kenzo, and daughter Heaven as the stars.
9. Tori Spelling: Simple and elegant, Spelling’s photo referenced a Christmas classic, It’s a Wonderful Life, with some pretty gold script on the bottom of her Simply to Impress card.
10. Ali Fedotowsky-Manno: Fedotowsky-Manno, hubby Kevin, and daughter Molly donned matching PJs for their family shoot, which she says she got on eBay for less than $20. Score!
11.Kendra Wikinson-Baskett: Wilkinson-Baskett’s adorable shot featured the mommy of two and her athlete hubby smiling big for the camera with a festive gold-specked backdrop.
12. Jenny Mollen: Mollen, who is married to actor Jason Biggs, admittedly isn’t normally one for holiday cards, but caved after having her second child this October, saying, “I’ve never been adult enough to create holiday cards, but now with two kids the guilt just doubled.” She also shared what went into creating their snuggled up snap, writing, “It took four lactation cookies, three bottles, two bottles, and the promise of a date night to get this pic.” Well worth it, Jenny!
13.Kyle Richards: The Beverly Hills housewife looked more like they were shooting an episode of Richards’ show than taking a simple Christmas pic, dressed to the nines in black-and-silver ensembles. Gorgeous!
14. Nicole “Snooki” LaValle: The Etsy star joked about “torturing her kids” as they posed slightly less-than-enthusiastically with a reindeer, a lit-up tree, and several gold presents.
15. Roger Mathews: LaValle’s BFF, Jennii “JWoww” Farley, and hubby Roger Mathews, got all decked out in their Christmas finest (check out those sweaters!) for this loving shoot with their two kids, Meilani and Grayson. (Photo via Anthony Serrantino)
16. Ayesha Curry: Even the dogs got in on the Curry family’s holiday action, “smiling” big for the camera and posing politely.
17. Kim Kardashian West: The Kardashian family is going all out this year, with a pic for each of the 25 days of Christmas. Check out their cutest snaps, which even include (gasp!) a SMILING Kanye, here.
Which celeb Christmas card do you like best? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photos via John Scuilli/Getty)