11 Smoothie Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrities
As it turns out, celebs really are just like us. They, like you and us, enjoy a good smoothie concoction — as long as it involves healthy ingredients. We’re always stealing inspiration from our favorite celebrities, from attempting to re-create Jen Aniston’s layered locks to dressing up our tech like Beyoncé. So when we started to see a trend involving celebs sharing their fave smoothie slurps, we were intrigued. Read on to discover 11 super delicious smoothie recipes straight from the stars.
1. Lauren Conrad’s Skinny Smoothie Secrets: We can’t get enough of Lauren’s Conrad’s tips for living beautifully. Our latest LC obsession involves her insider secrets for the perfect skinny smoothie. There’s more than one way to blend a smoothie, but we want to try Lauren’s way. (via Lauren Conrad)
2. Bob Harper’s “The Skinny Rules” Apple Berry Green Smoothie: Biggest Loser all-star Bob Harper is giving away one of his secrets. Since this secret involves smoothies (not crazy intense diets or workout sessions), we’re all on board. (via All Women Stalk)
3. Jessica Alba’s Slimming Smoothie: We love Jessica’s devotion to a healthy, non-toxic lifestyle, which is why we can’t wait to try her favorite smoothie — a flavor-packed berry + veggie concoction that’s totally healthy and diet friendly, too. (via Women’s Health)
4. Jennifer Aniston’s Vegan Cherrie Smoothie: Jennifer Aniston is one of those girls we want to copy in every way. Her girl-next-door smile and breezy, effortless style invoke some serious envy. Today we’re enamored with her favorite smoothie concoction. No question, this vegan cherry concoction tastes every bit as sweet as it looks. (via Popsugar Fitness)
5. Blake Lively’s Intoxicating Detoxification Smoothie: Oh Blake, how we love you. The mere sight of you inspires a healthy dose of hair-envy and fashion-forward style imitation (along with major Gossip Girl cravings!). If Blake approves of it, we want in. (via People)
6. Jamie Oliver’s Super Smoothies: Mr. Oliver knows food. Everything that comes out of this guy’s kitchen is incredible. It comes as no surprise that everyone’s excited to drink up Jamie’s super smoothie concoctions. Whether you’re the green smoothie type or prefer something fruity, one of his four favorite flavor combos are sure to satisfy. (via Jamie Oliver)
7. Katy Perry’s PB+J Smoothie: Katy Perry likes to keep things edgy — no boring banana blenders found in her cup! Her tried-and-true morning drink is the equivalent of your favorite frugal lunch in a cup — the PB+J smoothie. (via LiveWell Network)
8. Nicole Richie’s Carrot-Beet Juice: If Nicole Richie’s iconic lilac hair stunt didn’t already prove that she’s not afraid to think outside the box, her go-to smoothie mix-up will. This collab of fresh ginger, apple, carrots and beet packs a nutritional punch. (via People)
9. Harley Pasternak’s Sweet Spinach Smoothie: Harley Pasternak is a celebrity trainer for a slew of famous friends: Julianne Hough, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Kanye West and more. When this expert offers advice, we’re all ears. His top slim-down tips include embracing this breakfast smoothie. (via Popsugar Fitness)
10. Miranda Kerr’s Nutrient-Packed Green Smoothie Recipe: The goddess with the bikini-perfect body is sharing her nutrient-packed green smoothie recipe, and we want it… now. (via That’s Life)
11. Kourtney Kardashian’s “Lose the Baby Weight” Smoothie: This fashion queen knows how to make a statement, and when she does, we all listen. Kourtney recently shared her favorite “lose the baby weight” smoothie that she enjoyed every morning after having her last baby. Though we’re not at all surprised to see her looking fabulous, we’re excited to follow her favorite routine. (via Blender Babes)
It’s your turn! You’re the star. What’s your fave smoothie recipe?