10 iPhone Cases Inspired by Our Celebrity BFFs
1. I Heart Fro-Yo ($35): Only Mindy Kaling can pull off something as fabulously ridiculous as this Moschino ice cream case. So for all of us diehard Mindy (and froyo!) lovers out there who can’t quite pull it off, we found something a little less outrageous (and pricey!) for our iPhone 5s. (Image via mindykaling)
2. Knuckleduster Phone Case: Cameron Diaz looks so badass carrying around a gold knuckleduster case that we just had to get our own. But why buy when you can DIY? In true Brit + Co fashion, we found this 3D printable version. (Image via PopSugar)
3. La Pavilion – Jewels ($40): We are loving Jennifer Garner’s hot pink and polka dot case (and we’re sure Violet and Seraphina are, too!) Check out this case from Kate Spade and become twinsies with Mrs. Affleck. (Image via Celebuzz)
4. Nail Polish Case ($15): Covergirl Sofia Vergara might have an awesome nail polish drip iPhone case, but you can get yourself a Chanel nail polish case for only 15 buckaroos! (Image via sophiavergara)
5. Colorful Geo iPhone Case ($30) JLo looked smokin‘ hot for her World Cup performance, but her iPhone case was all #familyfirst. Check out Shutterfly’s many customizable, family-portrait iPhone cases so you can bring the kiddies with you wherever you go. (Image via jlo)
6. Bunny Ears iPhone Case ($3): Jess from New Girl is the queen of quirky, and we all know and adore her red rabbit-eared iPhone case. To channel Zooey Deschanel and her goofy alter ego, check out this lookalike on Amazon, complete with sky high ears and fluffy bunny tail. (Image via The Cool Girl’s Closet)
7. Moonrise Kingdom ($35): This adorable pastel case based on Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom might not be the most recent Lena Dunham iPhone accessory, but it certainly is our favorite. Show your love for Sam and Suzy by slapping on this case from Society6. (Image via lenadunham)
8. Black Cat ($35): Oh, Lorde, how we dig you. This kitty-dotted iPhone fits our favorite dark princess to a T. And if Lorde is your homegirl, you should definitely buy this cat-head case to solidify your friend connection. (Image via lordemusic)
9. Her Daily Motivation ($35): Kris Jenner obviously didn’t get the memo that Beyoncé is actually the queen of everything — but we can admire her confidence. If you’re feeling extra confident like Kris, then take a look at this (censored) Society6 case, which Lily Collins has also been seen toting around. (Image via Sun)
What smartphone case is your favorite celebrity currently sporting? Have another celeb-inspired case to add to the list? Tell us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)