We can always rely on Hollywood’s red carpet to bring us flawless bridal hair-spiration. Just take a look at the Grammys and the Golden Globes and all of the stars who kept their tresses on fleek. If wedding bells are in your future, you’ll def want to check out these 12 celeb hairstyles that are fresh from the red carpet and undeniably wedding-worthy. Feast your eyes and book the salon, ’cause your bridal beauty game is about to get lit.
1. Nina Dobrev + Julianne Hough: Both of these beauties are rocking impeccably bride-worthy hairstyles. Nina’s thick, side-parted mane is curled into smooth, voluminous ringlets, perfect for the endlessly romantic bride. Julianne’s blonde tresses are coiffed into a sleek low-twist bun that every minimalist bride should rock. The final consensus? We adore them both.
2. Jessica Biel: This hairstyle is the chicest solution for brides wearing statement or chandelier earrings. Jessica’s understated, low bun features a deep side part with perfectly smoothed strands that let her gold drop earrings take center stage.
3. Vanessa Kirby: The Crown‘s Princess Margaret’s face-framing strands rock a deep side-part look that gives her wavy lob asymmetrical sass that’s meant for the playful bride. The sideswept look exposes one ear to display a cool AF diamond ear climber for that extra dash of sparkle.
4. Kourtney Kardashian: If your wedding plans are full of boho-chic vibes, Kourt’s center-parted, messy, low pony should be your go-to ‘do. Notice how her slicked-back strands cover her ears, drawing attention to her delicate necklace and bright lip. It’s a très chic alternative to statement jewelry and we’re totally in love.
5. Lily Aldridge: Behold the most glamorous boho-bridal hair to ever attain messy-pretty perfection. Lily’s exotic half-up look includes sparkling headwear, gold accents, and vibrantly hued flowers for instant green goddess status. It’s equal parts romantic, whimsical, and oh-so-glam.
6. Jaime King: We love both of these flaxen-maned ladies, but Jaime’s braided, high bun hairstyle made us do a double take. We’re obsessed with the look’s major wedding potential for sending out all of the edgy, cool-girl vibes.
7. Zendaya: Zendaya is straight-up slaying in this swept-back ‘do with wedding-white flowers. The look is refined, romantic, and is absolutely perfect for bringing an exotic flair to your black-tie nuptials.
8. Lady Gaga: We’re blown away by Lady Gaga’s low bun in all its elegant glory. The classic look features delicately pulled-back strands that are begging to be walked down the aisle.
9. Bella Hadid: Bella’s medium-high updo with side-parted bangs is the epitome of Hollywood glamour. Any bride with bangs and an interest in wearing statement earrings should seriously consider this smoking-haute style.
10. Reese Witherspoon: Reese is our go-to celeb for looks that combine timeless class with It-girl glam. Her low bun incorporates long bangs that have sophisticated, feminine vibes for days.
11. Kate Bosworth: This endlessly regal look begins with an ornately braided, twisted style. The look is then elevated to whimsical-fashionista status with flowers and a full-on tiara, perfect for any fairy-tale-chic brides.
12. Gigi Hadid: Ladies, if you’ve got hair as thick and lustrous as Gigi’s, it’s your bridal right to show it off. This messy-pretty look features stunning boho waves with a center part and an ombre dye job FTW.
Which of these red carpet looks would you like to wear on your big day? Tell us on Pinterest!