Are you sitting down? We love us some DIY decor and a unique seat is just the thing to set your room or event apart. From giving new life to an old chair, to creating a new chair from scratch, to decorating a chair for your wedding, these 30 DIYs will knock you off your feet.
2. Dip Dyed Chair: Add a bright pop of color to your decor with this crazy simple DIY. (via For the Love of…)
4. Rustic Orange and Wood Chair Signs: The complementary nature of these signs looks great without being too matchy-matchy. These would be easy to DIY in whatever your wedding color is. (via Wed Society)
7. Ribbon Upholstered Chair: Can you believe this was made with ribbon? The striped effect makes this old chair into a statement piece. (via Home Workshop)
10. Ombre Wedding Chair: This might be the prettiest wedding chair idea we’ve seen yet, and what’s even cooler is how easy (and inexpensive) it is! All you need is white chairs and some ribbon in your color. (via Wedding Chicks)
18. Fabric Covered Chair: Got a fabric pattern you love but you’re not sure how to use? Upcycle an old chair by covering it with your favorite fabric and add some visual interest to your dining room. (via Eva)
19. Chair Decoupage: This chair was made with wrapping paper! We’re loving the unique use of materials and how the pattern works with the holes already in the structure of the chair. (via Snow and Graham)
21. Pom Pom Chair: How fun is this chair? Hot glue and those random pom poms you’ve got lying around are all you need to make this funky (and we’re betting comfy!) piece. (via The DIY Queen)
23. Chair Revamp: We’re definitely into the subtle mismatched look achieved by painting different thrift store finds the same color. And of course, the chevron fabric on the seats is totally our jam. (via Violet and Grey)
Which of these chair upgrades is your fave? Are we missing any awesome seat makeovers? Share your thoughts in the comments below.