This Charley Harper x Land of Nod Collection Is Perfect for the *Wild* Child
Jungle-themed kids’ decor has been all the rage lately, especially since the release of the latest Jungle Book film, so it’s no surprise that both kids + parents are crazy for the Charley Harper x Land of Nod collab that’s filled with all kinds of whimsical wildlife. The exclusive collection features wildlife artist Charley Harper’s iconically simple-but-complex prints that perfectly capture all the wonders of the natural world. These limited edition wildlife-inspired embroidery and appliqué designs will make both you and your child feel right at home on a dreamland safari. Scroll down to get inspired and snag your faves!
1. Charley Harper Lucky Ladybug Quilt ($219+): As the days get warmer, more and more people are swapping their duvets for more airy quilts. This cozy and breathable quilt is made from 100% cotton, so you can rest assured that your little one will be comfy cozy all summer long. Plus, it features an exclusively-designed appliquéd ladybug that’s perfect for the aspiring entomologist.
2. Charley Harper Butterfly Throw Pillow ($32): True to Harper’s wildlife roots, this butterfly throw pillow channels its real-life depiction. It’s whimsical, but with a dash of sophistication that keeps it from appearing too childish, so your kiddo can hang on to it for years to come.
3. Charley Harper Ladybug Throw Pillow ($29): Bring a little ladybug luck to their room with this bright and bold ladybug throw pillow. Its embroidered design and plush exterior will add plenty of life to their bedroom, without taking over the decor scheme.
4. Charley Harper Ladybug Sham ($32): This colorful and comfy sham features a vibrant striped pattern that coordinates with the Charley Harper Lucky Ladybug quilt. Both colorful and comfy, it’s an easy way to brighten up their space without much effort. Another pro is its versatile design ensures your kiddo won’t outgrow it too soon.
5. Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life by Todd Oldham ($30): Just as colorful as Harper’s designs, this 420-paged illustrated book pays tribute to the iconic designer’s best nature-inspired works. Curated by New York-based designer Todd Oldham, this book will keep both you and your child occupied for hours with its colorful and graphic illustrations.
6. Charley Harper Florida Keys Toddler Quilt ($129): No details are spared in this intricately printed and embroidered quilt. Boasting both color and playful designs, this toddler quilt is one they’ll be sure to love.
7. Charley Harper Poster Decal ($49): Create your own wallpaper with multiple decals or stick one into a frame as art. Whatever you decide to do with it, it’s a fool-proof way to brighten up any plain wall into a magical wonderland of wild animals.
8. Charley Harper Flock of Birds Rug ($399+): If there’s one thing that’s for sure about a hand-tufted rug, it’s that it’s gonna be soft. Make sure your kids’ playing space is plush and colorful with this charming flock of birds rug made of wool.
9. Charley Harper Growth Chart (Flamingo) ($59+): Pretty and practical, the flamingo growth chart promises to record just how quick your little sprout grows. As recommended, use a fine-tip permanent marker to jot down their progress on this cloth growth chart.
10. Charley Harper Growth Chart (Giraffe) ($59+): If your little one is super into giraffes, this giraffe-inspired growth chart is one that’s perfect for hanging in their room. As you keep track of their growth in the years to come, there’s no doubt this giraffe chart will have a special place in both your hearts.
11. Charley Harper Ladybug Rug ($299): This bright red ladybug rug will certainly draw attention. If their bedroom space is in need of a little more life, this vibrantly colored wool rug is sure to do the trick!
12. Charley Harper Animal Sheets ($79+): This black and white printed pattern features Harper’s most memorable animals. Simultaneously simple + complex, the designs are printed on 200 thread-count cotton to ensure a super comfy bed. If you’re decorating for a young ‘un, opt for the smaller Charley Harper Animal Toddler Sheet Set with the same iconic print in a sized package for $49.
13. Charley Harper Changing Pad Cover ($35): Complete the set with a coordinating changing pad cover that’ll keep their room cohesively patterned in the whimsical print. Lightly quilted for softness, the pad cover also features side slits to accommodate safety belts.
14. Charley Harper Raccoon Pillow ($49): Is your little tyke as mischievous as a raccoon? This playful pillow will be perfect for them. Sure to make bedtime a little comfier, this embroidered and appliquéd pillow is the one to get for their room.
15. Charley Harper Tiger Throw Pillow ($34): Capture the ferocity of a tiger in this beautifully designed tiger throw pillow. Don’t be fooled — as fearsome as the creature is, you can believe this throw pillow makes for one cuddly cat cushion.
16. Charley Harper Zebra Rug ($499+): This optical illusion of a rug will help develop young minds while they imagine the herd on the move! As simple as the lines are, there’s no denying the complexity of Charley Harper’s work. Add this playful zebra rug to their room for a truly captivating piece of decor.
17. Charley Harper Zoo Babies Shower Curtain ($79+): Don’t let their rooms have all the fun! Bring some of the wildlife into the bathroom with this fanciful shower curtain. It might even make convincing them to get in the tub for bath time a little easier! Though there’s a chance that they’ll never want to leave…
How many items will you snag from Charley Harper’s collab collection with Land of Nod? Check us out on Pinterest for more exciting nursery and kids room decor!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.