14 Pretty Bras You Won’t Believe Are Under $50
Listen, ladies, we know bra shopping isn’t a thrilling experience. From trying on different styles, sizes and colors to deciding which kind of bra works for the type of clothing you’re wearing, it can be a huge headache. Not to mention a huge expense! But honestly, knowing you have a pretty bra on under your clothing can put a little pep in your step. So we’ve rounded up 14 impossibly chic bras that won’t bust your budget (pun intended). Scroll below to peep the prettiest bras you can buy for $50 or less.
1. Naja Adriana Bralette Marigold ($50): We LOVE a yellow bra — it’s such an unexpected color to see on lingerie. The deep V-neck on this one gives you lots of options for what style of clothes to wear it with.
2. Topshop Pale Lace Racerback Bra ($30): Sky blue pastel is a dreamy color for a super feminine bra like this one. The racerback style is unexpected and the small gold clasp ties it all together.
3. Free People Phoenix Rising Soft Bra ($38): Crochet lace and a bright floral print make this appropriate to wear with jeans at a music festival. It’s basically boho-in-a-bra, and the longer length adds a cool silhouette.
4. H&M Balconette Bra ($30): Yes, H&M sells bras this hot. With underwire cups (lace-trimmed!!!) and ties on the side, don’t let this bra’s beauty fool you — it’s serious in terms of support.
5. Urban Outfitters Out From Under Thick Strap Ribbed Bra Top ($34): We’ve never seen a sports bra like this before. For starters, it’s a gorgeous emerald green color in cozy ribbed fabric. Don’t overlook the satin-finished straps; they add a really elegant touch.
6. COS Embroidered Sheer Bra ($35): This super-sheer fabric is ultra sexy, but the silk bottom panel and scalloped edges give it a girly touch.
7. Forever 21 Cutout Racerback Bralette ($6): Never seen a deep V-neckline neon racerback bra with complex cutouts? It exists — and for an insanely affordable price. This fun color is perfect for summer.
8. FigLeaves Boudoir Tease Silk and Lace Soft Triangle Bralet ($18): This sweet bra is ultra feminine but still has that sexy element to it thanks to the color scheme and raw lace edging. Plus, everything looks better tied up with a bow.
9. Anthropologie Maaji Long-Line Rose Bra ($38): This vintage-inspired long-line bra is a versatile vixen; once you’re done ogling its gorgeously intricate details, notice that the straps are removable and adjustable to other styles.
10. ASOS Black Widow Caged Triangle Bra ($33): From the geometric pattern to the cagey cutouts, there are details galore on this tropical-feeling piece.
11. Shopbop Hanky Panky After Midnight Peek-A-Boo Bralette ($49): This leopard print bra has sultry details that are *meant* for sexy time. Put this baby on and let your inner animal out. Meow!
12. HerRoom Kensie Toni Bralette ($32): These days, it seems we’re color blocking everything, so why not your bra? This gray, white and black bralette is comfortable (the cups are jersey-knit) and super cute at the gym or otherwise.
13. Victoria’s Secret Knotted Bralette ($27): The knotted back of this bralette paired with the funky design make this piece a summer must-have — you’ll want to show off that back in a plunging top.
14. Calvin Klein Infinite Lace Convertible Provocative Plunge Bra ($35): This little red number is the perfect blend of sweet and sassy thanks to the lace and subtle sheer factor.
Where do you go to score bras that are cheap and gorgeous? Comment below!