12 #LazyGirl Hair Accessories for the Easiest Hairstyles Ever
From makeup to our hair, we’re ALL about low-maintenance beauty routines, especially during the summer. While there are a ton of super-easy hair tutorials to get effortless hairstyles in minutes, sometimes it’s all about finding the right accessory to pull your ‘do together when it’s feeling… not-so put together. For everyone looking to add a little something to their everyday style, we’re sharing 12 cute hair accessories.
1. Ban.do Twist Scarf ($20): This is seriously one of the most versatile hair accessories you’ll ever own. It’s available in an assortment of colors and patterns, so good luck just picking one!
2. Double Inset Triangle Hair Pin ($12): This chic, simple pin has a snap closure to ensure that strays and flyaways will stay back.
3. Tassel Hair Tie Set ($9): Cute ponytails are less of a hassle with these tassel hair ties. Embellish your locks with one, or wear all four and let your mane run wild.
4. Bow Bun Pin ($18): Dress up even the messiest of buns with this super sweet metallic bow.
6. Zodiac Signs Bobbi Set ($24): A good hair day is totally in the stars when you pull out these zodiac bobbies from Anthropologie.
7. Curved Metal Barrette ($10): This sleek and subtle hair clip is the perfect accessory to any messy bun or bouffant. You might be feelin’ low key in a white t-shirt and jeans, but your locks will be dressed to the nines.
8. Leather Leaf Barrette ($60): For those mornings when you hit snooze a few too many times, this leaf barrette delivers a cute hairstyle with zero effort.
and your tresses. Say goodbye to those mad hunts for a hair tie and keep one of these on hand (pun intended!).
10. I’ve Sheen It All Bobbi Pins ($13): These dainty art deco bobbi pins are simple enough to wear daily, while the mint gemstones add a little glam. The combo makes them a great accessory to rock at a wedding.
11. Ban.do Flash Bobbi Set ($10): This set of bobbi pins is super versatile — wear one color, or mix and match the glitter and mint pins to add some fun flair to your hair.
12. H&M Patterned Hair Band ($7): Rock this jersey headband at the beach or by the pool and hold on to those summertime vibes for as long as you can.