Spring is in the air! And as one of the most popular seasons to get hitched, Etsy is totally stocked with clever and budget-friendly wedding favors. We’ve gathered up 16 of our faves that will top off your spring nuptials in style, while still being kind to your wallet. Pick one of the gems below and you’ll have killer keepsakes for your guests — with enough money left over to splurge on that hand-painted wedding cake you’ve been eyeing.
1. The Blush Market Pineapple Keychain ($4 each): A destination wedding isn’t complete without a little pineapple memento. These gold keychains are the perfect sentiment for all your besties who came from near and far to celebrate your love.
2. Melys Weddings Tea Tubes ($2 each): Cute little tubes of loose-leaf tea are great for your on-the-go guests. Attach a custom note and bring back the joyful vibes of the day when your guests brew a cup.
3. The Bashful Bride Faux Succulent Favors ($1 each): These babies were *made* for an elegant vineyard wedding. Your friends and family can hang the magnets on their fridge for an adorable reminder.
4. Hello Lovely Design Co. Mint to Be Wedding Favors ($55, set of 100): A little token of thanks goes a long way. Keep these by the exit of your reception to give your guests a sweet, end-of-night refresh.
5. Picture Perfect Papier Matchbooks ($35, set of 50): Everyone already knows that you and your boo are a perfect match. Help them light their own fires with these springy favors.
6. Wolves n Willows Wedding Favor Bags ($50, set of 25): Who doesn’t love a good candy buffet? Fill your dessert table with all your favorite treats and give your guests a goodie bag so that they can snack on their way home.
7. Omorfigia Designs Baby Air Plants ($10, set of 10): Favors don’t get any cuter than these tiny baby air plants. Put them in chic paper cups for a totally on-trend gift that will keep growing — just like your love.
8. Lil Love Bugs Events Chocolate Coin Wedding Favors ($21, set of 12): What’s better than cash? Chocolate, obvi! On-theme candy coins are the perfect token to thank your guests for being sweet.
9. Southern Sticker Custom Hot Sauce Labels (50 for $25): Get saucy with custom labels on your favorite hot sauce. Your friends and family can use them at the next BBQ or keep ’em on hand for when they need a little spice in their life.
10. Wedding Favor Discount Personalized Honey Favors ($79, set of 24): Nothing is sweeter than the love you share with your boo, so give your guests a sugary treat to match.
11. Mod Party Personalized Sunglasses ($36, set of 24): Throw shade in all the right ways. Your outdoor wedding will be a whole lot nicer if your guests aren’t squinting to see the main attraction.
12. Nuesi Lavender & Rose Sugar Scrub ($75, set of 30): Pamper your guests with the gift of a handmade sugar scrub.
13. Plain Jane Custom Seed Wedding Favors ($50, set of 50): Help your guests sprout some plant friends with little packs of seeds. Give them a bonus surprise by filling the packets with different herb and flower varieties.
14. Original Animal Market Place Card Holders ($308, set of 200): Let your favors do double duty. These animal place card holders can be reused for recipes while your guests are cookin’ in the kitchen or look fierce on their bookshelf.
15. Leccare Lollipop Wedding Favors ($145, set of 100): Channel your inner child with the thing kids love most — sugar! You can order these lollipops in bulk and pick your favorite flavors to satisfy all the candy lovers in the room.
16. Soap Earl Grey Tea Lip Balm ($5 each): Who doesn’t love the gift of soft lips? A tasty flavor like Earl Grey is a total bonus that all your party-goers will appreciate.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.