These Are the Wedding Must-Haves from Etsy’s Spring Lookbook
Calling all brides! The Spring Wedding Lookbook from Etsy is here and it’s brimming with inspo for your big day. From hair accessories to bridal style staples and more, the Spring Lookbook is just a tiny taste of what Etsy has to offer. So, we scoured the entire site and gathered up some must-have, on-trend goodies that will make your nuptials seriously fabulous.
1. Emily Rose Flower Crown Blush Rose Flower Crown ($198): Not an OTT kind of gal? This delicate, floral hair accessory is the perfect way to add a pop of color to your ensemble, without donning a giant flower crown. Pair it with a messy-pretty low bun for all of the boho bride vibes.
2. LoveThatMonogram Satin Kimono Bridesmaids Robes ($20+): It’s a bride and her girl squad’s right to look fly for every big day photo — even in the dressing room. That’s why these gorg, silky wonders are a must for pre-wedding shenanigans. And did we mention that they can be personalized with each ladies’ initials? Talk about an on-fleek bridesmaid gift!
3. Kerry Ann Stokes Blush Crystal Quartz Headband ($74): Boho brides will feel like a straight-up princess with this stunning quartz headband. Plus, its blush hue gives us all the romantic feels.
4. Monogram Necklace 2014 Personalized Wedding Cufflinks ($40): There’s something undeniably sexy about men who wear French cuffs. So obvs, we def approve of these sleek, monogrammed cufflinks for the men on your big day.
5. Battlewood Material Rustic Wooden Boutonniere With Leather Strapping ($12): We’ve been drooling over the gorgeousness of boho brides for ages, but here’s the next generation of wedding style: the boho groom. There’s simply no boutonniere more apropos for a dreamy woodland wedding.
6. FSM Designs Donut Stand ($40): We love everything about this cute AF donut dessert stand, down to the very last sprinkle. If you’re planning to serve the favorite pastry of wedded hipsters, we’re begging you to do it on one of these personalized donut stands.
Want to find more spring wedding inspiration? Check out our Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.