17 Chic Halloween Wedding Decor Ideas That Are To Die For
Tying the knot around the spookiest day of the year makes choosing a wedding theme pretty easy. But we’re not talking about the traditional orange and black Halloween color scheme. Create a charming, eerie vibe with these 17 elegant Halloween-themed decorations that will give your guests (the good kind of) goosebumps. These hauntingly beautiful details will be full of treats and maybe even a few tricks. Keep scrolling if you dare!
2. Dark Dessert: A black ombre and gold glittered cake is Halloween wedding goals! The non-traditional take on a three-tiered cake is the perfect touch to your fall wedding. (via E Schmidt Photography / The Knot)
3. Fancy Feathers: It’s all in the details. Gold and black feathers can be used to decorate your tablescapes, add a moody feel to your centerpieces or even be strung together for a photo backdrop. (via Dina Chmut Photography / Junebug Weddings)
5. Painted Pumpkin Escort Cards: What would a Halloween wedding be without pumpkin-themed escort cards? Give yours a glamorous twist by adding metallic paint to miniature gourds. (via A Pretty Vintage Affair)
6. Moody Bouquet: Fill your floral arrangements with dark flowers for a big and beautiful bouquet that is perfect for a late fall wedding. Add a bold dark lipstick to complete the look. (via Dana Fernandez Photography / MODwedding)
8. Black Bling: An black engagement ring is timeless and edgy. It’s the perfect sultry accessory for your happily ever after. But if you’re already rocking a more classic engagement ring, consider adding some black stones in your wedding band to remember your big day. (via Robyn Thompson / Style Me Pretty)
9. Blackberry Bubbles: Champagne is always a good idea. Top it off with some blackberries and a sugar rim for a chic, moody take on a wedding must-have. (via Jen Fariello Photography / Elizabeth Anne Designs)
10. Plasticsmith Halloween Wedding Cake Topper ($15): This cake topper takes ’til death do we part to the next level. Place this skeleton couple on top of your wedding cake for a dessert that’s all treats and no tricks.
11. DIY Pumpkin Guest Book: Pumpkins are the ultimate symbol of fall, and the perfect place to have your friends and family sign their names. You’ll be able to reminisce about your wedding day every year on your anniversary when you decorate your house with your fall decor! (via Something Turquoise)
12. Bat Table Setting: Bats are an obvious symbol of fright night, but incorporating them into your wedding decor without veering into haunted-house territory can be tricky. This genius detail to your tablescape solves that problem, and will leave your guests thinking, “She’s officially thought of everything.” (via Stylizimo Blog)
13. Crafty Bean Design Halloween Wedding Invitation ($25): This invite will let your guests know the night they’re in for. They’ll be excited for all the toil and trouble of your wickedly scary wedding celebration.
14. Dark Dinner: Go all out with this all-black table setting that just screams of Halloween. The gold silverware is a nice touch to an already elegant decor design. Bonus: The entire tablescape was created using thrift-store finds costing less than $100 in total. Use the dark side of your creative force! (via The Jungalow)
16. DIY Floral Skull Centerpiece: Scary-chic wedding decor is totally a thing. This skull centerpiece would make the perfect addition to your Halloween-themed event, while still bringing in some vibrant colors through the floral head (err, skull) piece. (via Honestly YUM)
17. Twig Mini Caramel Apples: Bobbing for apples might get a bit messy and ruin your guests’ formal duds. Instead, serve these mini caramel apples for the perfect sweet treat after a long night of celebrating! (via Allyson Baker Design)
Are you planning a Halloween wedding? Follow us on Pinterest for more hauntingly gorgeous wedding inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.