13 Showstopping Desserts for Your Christmas Table
Cold winter days are a perfect excuse for spending time in the kitchen. If you’ve exhausted all of your favorite cookie recipes but still can’t satisfy that baking itch, that’s when you know it’s time to get going on a decadent dessert for your holiday table. Whether you need to find something impressive to take to your neighbor’s party, your mother-in-laws’ or something to set right smack dab in the center of your own kitchen table, there’s a stunning holiday recipe for a wow-worthy dessert right here.
1. Cranberry Orange Cheesecake: It may be winter, but that doesn’t mean there’s any shortage of gorgeous seasonal fruit to be had. These colorful cranberries will lighten up any holiday table. (via Gimme Some Oven)
6. Toasted Coconut Cream Rum and Chocolate Mousse Crepe Cake: This is definitely one of those more-is-more kind of situations. Perfect your crepe game and start piling them on. (via Half Baked Harvest)
10. Lime and Coconut Cake: If you’re looking for something that’s as easy as it is gorgeous, this loaf cake is for you. It’s also super transportable, so you can get it safely to Grandma’s in one piece. (via A Girl and Her Home)
11. Earl Grey and Dark Chocolate Cream Puffs: Overachievers will have their work cut out for them with this four-part recipe, but it’s well worth it. Dive into decadent chocolate mousse, a tea-infused chantilly cream, fluffy pastry and fancy-schmancy chocolate decor. (via Hint of Vanilla)
12. Black Forest Dome Cake: Black forest cakes are a Christmas tradition you need to get familiar with STAT. This one packs a few extra punches, like kirsch syrup and a creamy filling that’s basically like a grown-up version of your favorite Hostess snack. (via Sprinkle Bakes)
Show us your merriest Christmas desserts by tagging us on Instagram!