16 New Ways to Leave Milk and Cookies for Santa
We are coming into the home stretch for holiday prep! We’ve given you some fabulous Christmas Wall Tree ideas and we’ve also given you some chic winter accessories to keep you warm. And now that you’ve got your hair “did” for those holiday parties, it’s time to start thinking about how to display your cookies for Santa! This is important folks, so listen up! ;)
3. Red Velvet Cupcakes In A Jar and Milk Cupcakes are an untraditional choice when it comes to treats for Santa, but that’s what we love about this idea! Paired with a red and white striped straw, you can’t go wrong with this number! (via My Baking Addiction)
4. Hot Cocoa Cookies and Hot Cocoa Come winter, we are obsessed with hot cocoa around here at Brit + Co. We think Santa would appreciate these hot cocoa cookies as he comes in from the cold! (via Brit + Co.)
9. Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies and Mini Milk Bottles Chocolate chip cookies are a classic for Santa. We love how these are displayed with mini milk bottles and a carrier … perfect for Santa and his elves! (via A Beach Cottage)
10. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Reindeer Cutout and Milk Tie your cookies up with some green twine and decorate your tray with a reindeer cutout! This display has some fabulously festive ideas for Santa! (via The Paper Lantern)
11. Chocolate Chip Cookies, Red Polka Dot Straws, and Milk These red and white polka dot straws make this “Cookies for Santa” display. These straws add a festive flair to any glass or bottle of milk! (via Tartelette)
13. Mini Milk and Cookies These mini milk and cookies can serve as inspiration for a wedding snack, but over here at Brit + Co. headquarters, we think Santa might get getty over these as well. These quick shooters will save Santa time because after all he has to visit every house of every little boy and girl in the world in one night. Phew I’m getting tired just thinking about it! (via Style Me Pretty)
15. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk with a Note Don’t forget to leave Santa a little note, so he knows the cookies you left are for him! And double chocolate chip cookies are even better than chocolate chip cookies as far as Santa is concerned! (via Little Box Brownie)
We think Santa will be pretty jolly with any one of these ideas!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)