25 Festive Christmas Dessert Recipe Ideas to Get You in the Holiday Spirit
It's time for apple, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice to take a backseat: Wintry peppermint treats and spiced eggnog recipes are here to shine. Get ready to yank your baking supplies out of the pantry at least once or twice this holiday season. Here are festive desserts that will make you excited to get dusted with flour and sugar.
Rum and Eggnog Bundt Cake: We like big bundts and we cannot lie; a slice of this, we can't deny! Flavored with rum and eggnog, this luscious cake is slathered with a generous coating of eggnog cream cheese icing that will make your tastebuds sing. (via Liv for Cake)
Peppermint Cream Puffs: Bite-size cream puffs are the ideal treat, and with a light peppermint ganache and festive sprinkles, they're holiday-ready. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
Olive Oil Orange Cake: This citrusy, just slightly olive-oily cake will brighten up your winter diet, and the touch of Grand Marnier makes it taste extra- elegant. (via Averie Cooks)
Follow us on Pinterest for more festive holiday treats.
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 18 Adorable Christmas Cupcake Recipe Ideas That Are (Almost ... ›
- 7 Showstopping Dessert Recipes for Your Christmas Table - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Bite-Sized Holiday Sweets - Brit + Co ›
- 26 Stellar No-Bake Holiday Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Christmas Cookie Recipes You Won't Believe Are Healthy - Brit + ... ›
- 13 Yummy Christmas Cookies from Around the World - Brit + Co ›
- 21 Perfect Christmas Dinner Recipe Ideas from Appetizers to Desserts - Brit + Co ›