We know, we know. Everyone has been saying that the holidays are *just* around the corner and that they’re creeping up quick, but now it’s really crunch time. If you waited wayyyy too long to send out Christmas cards or invitations to your annual holiday bash, whip up a quick eCard and press send to your friends and fam. Check out our faves below for some inspo.
1. Merry Always (Free): The holidays are all about spending quality time with your peeps. Invite ’em over for a night full of festivities with this card.
2. Making Spirits Bright (Free): This invite shows that you’re making spirits bright the right way. Have your faves over to celebrate the season and invite them with this card.
3. Deck Yourself (Starts at $1): Keeping with the theme of cocktails, holiday parties are a time notorious for accidentally getting tipsy on spiked eggnog… in an ultra festive outfit, of course.
4. Join Us for Eggnog (Free): What screams Christmas more than sipping on eggnog with your friends and fam? Spoiler alert: nothing.
5. Let’s Get Elfed Up (Starts at $1): TBH, we love a good pun, so you know we’re all about this card. It’s time to get elfed up!
6. Deck the Halls (Free): Stick with a simple and classic invitation like this one if you want something no-frills. There’s nothing wrong with sticking to the basics.
7. ‘Tis the Season ($5): ‘Tis the season to play hostess, so customize this card and email it to all of your family to invite them over to light the tree.
8. Jingle, Mingle + Mix ($10): Jingling, mingling and mixing sounds like a Christmas get-together that we want to be at. Can we be invited to your party?
9. It’s About to Get Ugly (Free): If you’re hosting a last-minute ugly Christmas sweater party, this is the way to let people know about it.
10. Jingle + Mingle (Free): Christmas is a time to jingle and mingle. Tell that to your pals with this pretty invite they’ll (kinda) wish they were receiving IRL.
11. ElfYourself (Free): If these other eCards aren’t festive enough for you, opt for DLing this app where you can turn you and your friends into elves and send it with the party deets. Your friends will know they’re in for a good time if THIS is their invitation.
Need even *more* holiday inspo? Check us out on Pinterest!