Walking on Air: 12 Fierce Clear Heels
Now that we’ve explored the best see-through trends for your wardrobe and your home, let’s turn our attention to your feet! We’re talking about pumps, booties, and oxfords with soles so clear it looks like you’re walking on air! Check out these 12 pairs that clearly make a statement.
1. Prayer Pointed High Heels ($72): An elegant ankle strap and pointed toe make this clear heel fit for any formal occasion. It’s an amazing alternative to an all-black pump.
2. Shoe Cult Minx Pump ($88): Keep it classy with this pair of clear heels. A classic shape and nude body make this wardrobe staple work and play appropriate.
3. Senso Sasha ($230): The round, column heel on these strappy sandals make this pair insanely fashion forward. Go bold with a yellow-tinted heel, or keep it ultra modern in all white.
4. Alexis Hidden Wedge Ankle Boot ($200): If you’re a fan of the hidden-wedge sneaker, then you should be going ga-ga for this ankle boot. Its clear platform sole and hidden heel will help you stand out from the crowd.
5. Platform Ankle Boot ($79): Made of soft, vegan leather, these traditional ankle boots get their flair from the spray painted detail on its clear heels. Rock with a rolled pair of jeans or a white circle skirt!
6. Tara Pump ($218): These seriously stunning heels are the ultimate party pump. Tri-colored, angular acrylic heels and a cosmic print make this pair a true work of art.
7. Snapshot Pointed Heel ($72): These adorable kitten heels give off a glamorous vintage vibe (Mad Men anyone?). The mix of modest height and stand-out color make these shoes an everyday statement.
8. YES Baby ($80): Not only are the heels of these oxfords clear, but the shell itself is totally sheer! More conservative tastes might opt for the all-black options, but we’ve got our eyes on those tangerine beauties.
9. Devian Wedge ($132): These clear wedges mean business. A contrast toe and silver trim add some dimension to these killer kicks.
10. Miista Cristal Fade-Out Heel ($299): One word: fierce! Doesn’t the jagged acrylic heel look like a glowing crystal?
11. “Magestic” Bootie ($170): How chic is this peep toe bootie? It’s sleek heel compliments its textured snakeskin upper in all the right ways.
12. Jagger Platform Oxford ($205): OMG! This shoe puts it’s clear sole to good use—by filling it with colorful confetti! We highly recommend that you ditch the heels for these fun and festive oxfords come New Years Eve! ;)
Are you on board the sheer and clear trend? What are your favorite ways to wear it? Talk to us in the comments below!