The CMT Music Awards were last night, and the fashion was on point, y’all. While most decided to play it safe color-wise, their looks are something you’ll want to steal. If you watched yesterday, chances are you got mighty jealous of all these beautiful gowns and dresses. It’s time to turn that envy into action. Here are 14 ways to get some of your favorite looks from the red carpet.
1. New Look Lace Shift Dress ($54): TV star Beth Behrs’ lace dress’s almost spiderweb-like look is pretty well mimicked by this New Look shift dress.
2. Lipsy Pleated Maxi Skirt ($105): We really wanted to see more color last night, and singer Cassadee Pope did not let us down. This bright maxi skirt is perfect for a cute summer outfit.
3. ASOS Skater Dress with Sweetheart Neck ($39): Brooklyn Decker played it safe in this white dress, but let’s be real. She still looked adorable. Lucky for us, this look is easy to achieve.
4. Novella Royale Midnight Rambler Maxi ($176): Elizabeth Cook’s ethnic print dress was pretty fabulous, and you can be just as fabulous in the exact same dress. That’s right, we found it.
5. See U Soon Dress with Monochrome Embroidery ($67): Fargo star Kate Walsh was a vision in this embroidered dress. We love the monochromatic look.
6. Banana Republic Fuchsia Knit Dress ($75): Yes! Kellie Pickler was basically the only one to rock an awesome color last night, and for that, we give her major props.
7. Beloved Bloom Dress ($37): One of the hottest trends this season is to mix floral with other prints, in this case stripes. This Beloved Bloom dress is the perfect way to rock a Hilary Scott-inspired look.
8. ASOS Skater Dress with Embellishment ($124): Embellishment? Oh yes, says Miranda Lambert. This skater dress is blinged out and even has that same daring neckline.
9. ASOS Color Block Skater Dress ($42): Our pick may be a switched around version of Jennifer Nettles’ gown, but we just really love the combination of flowy fabrics and leather together. It’s both girly and tough at the same time.
11. ASOS Midi Bandeau Dress ($48): Bubblegum pink isn’t a common color to find on red carpets, but actress (and singer!) Jana Kramer rocked it. You can too in this cute bandeau dress from ASOS.
12. ASOS Lace Skater Dress with Embellishment ($54): As depicted by singer Mary Sarah’s dress, embellishment even looks amazing on lace dresses. Don’t believe us? Try it out for yourself with this lace skater dress.
13. Eleven Paris Skirt in Jacquard Rose Print ($149): We knew Danielle Bradbery was an excellent singer when she won The Voice in 2013, and now she’s proven that she’s just as fashionable. Just look at how versatile that textured skirt is!
Which CMT-inspired look is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!