20 Quirky Mugs Worth Waking Up to
Morning, you always come too soon. Rolling over and pushing the snooze button always seemed like a better option than pulling ourselves out of bed and facing you. We’ve decided it’s time to change that. You need to get excited about the morning — you’ve got amazing things to do and even more incredible things to see, right?! And with these 20 cheeky mugs by your side, you’ll be motivated to get your morning started with a side of sauciness.
1. Open Mouth Face Mug ($35): Milk and cookies or coffee and a donut? You pick.
2. Floating Mug ($30): Is this magic? This looks like magic to us.
3. Morning Mug ($15): When your coffee mug wakes up with you, you can’t help but feel connected… and let out little audible awws.
4. Giraffe Cup ($78): These are as much art pieces as they are functional mugs.
5. Chalk Board Mug ($15): If you’re the totally adorable and sweet type, you’re going to want to leave your sweetheart a custom note every morning to get their day started on the right foot.
6. Kami Wood Mug ($78): Always trying to out-cool your pals? Be the first in the office to sport a wooden mug. It’s soon to be all the rage
7. Emerald Pantone ($27): How do we love Pantone? Let us count the ways… actually, there are 3,000+ ways. That would take forever. Just trust that they give you plenty of hues to keep you loving them no matter if you’re a fan of the color of the year or not.
8. Rubiks Cube Mug ($10): The best thing about this Rubiks Cube? It’s always solved.
9. Hidden Animal Mug: Oh, hello there.
10. Camera Lens Mug ($15): Don’t confuse this mug with a real camera lens… that could get expensive.
11. Triple Stacked Mug: When you can’t see straight in the morning, you best give yourself three chances to grab the mug.
12. Pack-a-Punch Mug ($13): These brass knuckles are ready to fight your morning sleepies or anyone that comes close to stealing your cup.
13. Two Carat Cup ($15): Your morning cuppa joe — you like it so you should put a ring on it.
14. CRTL-ALT-DEL Cups ($10): For all you computer geeks out there, reset your morning with your favorite computer keys.
15. Thermo To-Go Mug ($10): The next time your co-worker asks you, “‘Sup?” just raise your mug to the sky with pride.
16. Mr.P Dirty Mugs ($16): Remember when the dirty hair look was in? You could never tell if someone was trying to look like that or if they just had an all-night rager and didn’t have time to wash their mop top. Well, this mug is like that. The schmutz just looks like it’s supposed to be there.
17. Golfers Coffee Mug ($30): If all work and no play makes you as cray as Jack Torrence, for the sake of all your coworkers, please, please, please get this mug.
18. Mustache Mug Duo ($25): Always wished you could see what you would look like if you had a ginger mustache? Now you can!
19. Cheeky Teacup ($16): Hey. Who let the teacup into the party? Oh, wait a minute. Looks like it brought a surprise with it. Welcome to the roundup, you naughty floral teacup, you.
20. Lap Mug ($14): If you have the luxury of being able to cuddle up with your cup every morning, then buy this mug and use it as an excuse for why a desk job would never really work for you.
Which mug would fit into your morning routine? Let us know in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.