10 DIY Centerpieces For the Most Colorful Easter Ever
Whether it’s spring flowers or unicorn eggs, Easter is the perfect excuse to shake off the winter blahs and celebrate all the bright and beautiful colors of the new season. And there’s no better spot for all those pretty pastels and cheery brights than your table. These festive centerpieces will bring all the colors of the rainbow inside.
1. Easter Egg Runner Tablescape: How has no one thought of this before? It’s an ingenious use for all the eggs you’ve made, and a great way to involve the kids. (via The House That Lars Built)
2. Geometric Easter Bunny Egg Treats: This simple and kid-friendly craft makes great table decor when it’s grouped. (Even better: It’s taken away once the meal is over). (via White House Crafts)
3. Pom-Pom Branch Centerpiece: Simplicity meets drama. Felted pom-poms, a hot-melt glue gun, and some graceful branches make a playful but sophisticated arrangement. (via Wayaiulandia)
4. Egg Carton Easter Garden: Egg cartons can create sweet and portable fairy gardens. They’re easy to sprinkle around the house before or after you set the table, making them versatile AND cute. Use your brightest eggs for maximum impact. (via Journey into Creativity)
5. Punniest Egg Centerpiece: You can never go wrong with a pun, especially not one this egg-cellent. (See what we did there?) Get out your Sharpie and hop to it! (via Brit + Co)
6. Easter Egg Balloon Centerpiece: Balloons + washi tape = larger-than-life Easter fun. The best part? You don’t have to store any of it once it’s over: Pop ’em and toss ’em for a simple clean-up. (via Oh Happy Day)
7. Dessert Table Centerpiece: If you’ve got the skills, show ’em off! Bake your way to a perfect tablescape — this retro Easter egg couldn’t be sweeter. (via Sugar & Cloth)
8. Flower Power Centerpieces: Using disposable tableware pieces means you can feel free to take your decor over the top without breaking the bank. The best part? This sunshine-y daisy look works after Easter too! (via Aww Sam/HGTV)
9. Gradient Egg Cup Planters: Little succulents will add some offbeat charm to your Easter table, and after they’ll look just as cute on your shelves or on your windowsills. Or give ’em to your guests to take home; we guarantee no one will be turning down this party favor. (via A Beautiful Mess)
10. Floral Easter Vignette: Using a vase with a substantial pedestal will give you plenty of space to create a spring scene. Group thematic elements that pick up the shades in the flowers above or go for broke with all your favorite hues; you can’t go wrong! (via PMQ for two)
Still looking for more inspo? Check us out on Pinterest for more colorful easter decor.