14 Colorful Serveware, Dishes, and More to Upgrade Your Table for Summer
If you love snapping Instas of your gorg dinner setups, you’ll definitely *need* a few of these tabletop finds. By simply swapping out your standard dishes, you can upgrade your meals with a healthy dose of bright, summery flair. Think: millennial pink serveware, tropical drinking glasses, and even unicorn-inspired flatware — the trendy possibilities really are endless. Grab a few of the 14 swoon-worthy pieces below and get ready for a season full of colorful patio dinners.
1. Anthropologie Pastel Tea Spoons ($32): Spooning sugar into your morning cuppa joe is made even sweeter by these pastel-hued gems. Bring ’em out for the season to add a little *pop* to your morning routine.
2. Zak! Designs Confetti Salad Set ($44): Leafy greens and pasta salads are the perfect pair for this playfully speckled set.
3. Sunnylife Pineapple Tray ($18): Fruity cocktails on this pineapple tray will delight any guest. Use it for transporting beverages to the pool or just as a fun centerpiece.
4. French Bull Terrazzo Platter ($25): Wave goodbye to wooden and marble serving boards and say hello to this bold, faux mosaic instead.
5. Leif Tropical Corkscrew ($22): How adorable is this parrot corkscrew? Start poppin’ bottles and makin’ every meal feel like a paradise-themed shindig.
6. Lily Pulitzer Palm Glass Set ($32): Aloha, festive drinkware. Lemonade, iced tea, and fruity bubbly water will be refreshing AF when served in these bright babies.
7. Slant Collections Wine Glass ($14): A friendly reminder to be your sassy HBIC self is always nice. Especially when it’s filled with rosé.
8. Norman Copenhagen Salad Set ($25): Spring and summer are all about colorful accents, so don’t forget your serving utensils! These minimalist-chic millennial pink numbers will do the trick in a lovely way.
9. Sunnylife Coasters ($18): Stash your other coasters and opt for flamingo and toucan ones this season. They’ll make those poolside cocktails even more fun (if that’s possible).
10. UncommonGoods Fruit Slice Glasses ($45): Boozy brunches and al fresco dinners will be kicked up a notch, thanks to these fruity finds.
11. Cost Plus World Market Coastal Blossoms Bowls ($6): The options are endless with these patterned bowls. Use them for the kiddos or to transition your classy dinner to ice cream sundae time.
12. Zara Home Jug ($30): A bold blue beauty like this will keep even water and soda looking festive.
13. Kate Spade New York Lemon Dinner Plate ($16): If you love a good theme, citrus is always a solid choice for warm-weather decor. Set the table with these, then grab a bowl of lemons for a fab centerpiece.
14. August Morgan Cocktail Napkin ($10): Sometimes, a gal just needs a fancy napkin to make her day drinking feel a touch classier.