Copper + Marble Is the Color Inspo You Need for Your Fall Wedding
So your big day is fast approaching — congrats! If you’re still looking for a little color inspo, we’ve found the *perfect* match (besides you and your fiance, of course). The trendy combo of marble and copper that’s crowding all the feeds is THE pair to take your decor to the next level. With its cool contrast of mixed marble and brilliant copper, this color palette will make your fall nuptials unforgettable. Pair it with a minimalist theme or a modern woodland vibe — either way, your wedding decor will be totally on point.
3. Instant Trends Marble Welcome Sign ($17): It’s no surprise that Etsy is a go-to wedding planning site. You can find the best printable signs for your special day. That’s right: You can print this beauty instantly after you purchase it!
4. Goddess Collection ($6+): This is called the “Goddess Party Collection” for a reason. The heavenly colors and trendy hexagonal shape will make stylish entertaining a piece of cake. (via Harlow & Grey / Shop Sweet Things)
5. Backdrop Beauty: This backdrop is totally wedding goals. A little bit of marble fabric goes a long way and looks fabulous with copper pots and a touch of blush. (via Braedon Flynn Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
6. Breath of Fresh Air: Balloons aren’t just for clowns anymore. These super stylish decorations will look perfect at your ceremony, reception or bridal shower. (via Made by Girl)
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Paige Tuzée (@paigetuzee_designs) on
7. Marvelous Marble: Make your guests feel special with these marble place card tiles that are covered with copper calligraphy. Everyone loves a li’l something with their name on it!
8. Copper Combo: Marble plates and copper mugs! Where do we sign up? Just add a Moscow Mule as your signature drink and get the party started. (via Emily Henderson)
9. Special Stationery: Marbleized invites are a gorgeous trend that is here to stay. Once your guests get their hands on these, they won’t be able to wait to RSVP. (via Paper Damsels / Elegant Weddings)
10. Elegant Escort Cards: Display your seating chart with style. These marble escort cards will get your guests’ attention so that they will be excited to see where they’re sitting. (via Apryl Ann Photography / Style Me Pretty)
View this post on Instagram
More of our monochromatic tabletop for #thecreamevent last night! I mean that blush marble charger from @borrowedblu is my new fav! I always love styling her goods + @twinkleandtoast always comes thru with the most gorgeous calligraphy! Seriously i need a lesson from her! Chalk dusted and spray painted fruit? Yes please! @catalinaneal. My feed is going to look straight blush for awhile. Ain't mad at it.
A post shared by Alexis Andra (@theshiftcreative) on
11. Fruit and Flowers: Blush colored marble is the prettiest. Pair it with copper details and you’ve got an instantly charming table setting.
12. Sweet Suite: This embossed invitation suite is exactly what chic wedding dreams are made of. The copper envelope lining is everything! Insert heart eye emoji here. (via Mikkel Paige)
13. Z Create Design Mr. and Mrs. Signs ($60): Not sure where to insert this awesome trend into your wedding? Show off your new titles with these gorgeous marble Mr. and Mrs. signs. You can even use them in your newlywed home after the wedding!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.