16 Trendy Copper-Inspired Ideas for Your Wedding
Step aside, gold and silver — copper has been having a serious moment in the wedding world (and it’s not ending anytime soon). A warmer version of brass, yet a bit more saturated than rose gold, copper-inspired hues make a stylish accent to any wedding color palette. It blends perfectly with trending warm tones, like blush and coral, but also looks just as chic when balancing out cool grays and marble whites. Get inspired by these adorable copper-inspired wedding accents and decor.
1. Hexagon Lanterns: Multi-faceted lanterns offer a subtle way to incorporate copper into your wedding day. Have them serve double duty by lining the aisle for your ceremony, then adding them to your reception tables for centerpieces. (Photo via Hailey Howard Photography)
7. Metallic Boutonniere: Copper painted flowers bring an unexpected touch of glam to your florals, plus they’ll help tie the wedding party’s ensemble to the rest of your look. (Photo via Katherine O’Brien)
12. Copper Leaf Chair Signs ($94): These high-quality copper leaf signs will look chic on any reception chair. Style with a branch of greenery for additional contrast and color.
13. Neutral + Copper Palette: For a simple and refined color combination, opt for off-white or cream accents to complement copper tones. In this look, copper wire and chains adorn wrapped favors for a minimal way to tie the color scheme together. (Photo via Carlie Statsky)
14. Rose Copper Flats ($101): Sparkly copper flats will help you get the party started when it’s time for dancing at the reception. This pair will look classic with any wedding dress style.
15. Copper Pipe Arbor: Copper piping offers an industrial-inspired look that’s still refined and stylish. This minimalist arbor feels streamlined and super trendy, thanks to sheer fabric, greenery and a hanging air plant. (Photo via Marble Rye Photography)
16. Copper Painted Bottles: For an easy and inexpensive way to add copper to your wedding, try spray painting a bunch of glass bottles with matte copper paint (or mix and match metallics, if you’re feeling whimsical). There are no rules on your wedding day: Place the bottles anywhere, from the centerpieces to the guest book table. (via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)
What’s your favorite copper-inspired wedding idea? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!