Declutter Your Life: 20 Clever Ways to Keep Cords in Order
It should be pretty obvious that we’re on an organize-your-workspace kick this week, and now it’s time to tackle what is often the bane of a well-designed workspace: Cords!! From chargers to headphones to power cords and more, these electronic lifelines can be downright unruly. Here are 20 products and hacks that’ll help you keep ’em in check.
1. Mini Hub ($19): Keep your headphones all wound up!
2. Cordlets ($10): Hate all the cords coming out of your computer in every direction? Wrangle them with these handy cordlets.
5. USB Hub ($16): Wind up those USB cords with these adorable hubs.
7. Cabledrop Cable Clips ($8): Like Cordlets but for smaller scale cords.
8. Cordies ($10): Now you can keep your cords lined up just like little ducks in a row. Plus it comes in hot pink!
9. PowerCurl ($13): Not to be confused with an exercise move, the PowerCurl is all about creating a cozy home for that old power cord.
12. Snable ($15): Currently in Kickstarter mode, Snable is a cord organizer and iPhone stand in one! Fun.
13. Wooden Earbud Organizer ($27): This is actually a pretty beautiful cord keeper, don’t you think?
14. Cable Twisters ($10): These are a great way to add color to your cords while also keep them cozy.
15. Woofy Cord Organizer ($250): Okay we’re not sure you’re ready to drop $250 on cord organization but… WOOF!
16. Cablox ($12): Love the futuristic look of these doodads that let you manage your cords anywhere you want.
18. Q Knot Reusable Ties ($9): Think of this as a twist tie on steroids. Use it for cords, pencils, whatever you want!
19. Leather Cord Organizers ($12 and up): These little beauties are handmade and add a rather bespoke look to your electronics.
And lastly, how amazing are these stock photos of people being frustrated with all their cords?! We obviously had to try creating our own.
How do you declutter your life? Any other organization problems you need help solving? Talk to us in the comments below.