Aside from his stellar parenting skills, there is one thing we all remember Cliff Huxtable for–his sweaters. They say fashion repeats itself every twenty years, and with people all over wearing vintage clothes and graphic sweaters again, it looks like Bill Cosby’s once ridiculous sweaters are making a fun comeback! Here are eleven ways for you to jump on the crazy and colorful bandwagon.
1. Urban Renewal Kimono Sleeve Sweater ($59): This sweater may be so bizarre that it’s actually really cute. We also love the kimono sleeve addition!
2. Forever 21 Street-Femme Sweater ($21): We may need a hieroglyphist to decipher all of these crazy symbols!
4. Coincidence & Chance Primary Intarsia Sweater ($40): Neon colors and geometric shapes are classic eighties sweater material.
5. Forever 21 West Bound Cardigan ($30): Yup, cardigans are sweaters too! Aztec is also in right now, so this sweater is perfect for all trends.
7. Glamorous Slouchy 90s Cardigan ($58): It may be called a 90s cardigan, but this is definitely also 80s and Huxtable material.
8. BDG Geo Intarsia Sweater ($40): I absolutely love the colors in this one. It also pairs really well with those rad leather pants!
9. Forever 21 Throwback Dolman Sweater ($25): Really affordable and still Cosby-esque? Done and done.
10. Forever 21 Rustic Hooded Maxi Cardigan ($35): Now this is something new–a maxi cardigan! This even goes well with a dress for a more casual outing.
11. MINKPINK Three Amigos Jumper ($64): And finally, a sweater mimicking a different type of clothing (personally, I think this looks like a colorful tux) is classic Cosby. Even the colors on this one are pretty characteristic of the 80s!
Would you join the Cosby sweater trend? Tell us in the comments below!