We all know that making simple updates to your decor can sometimes have the biggest impact on your overall aesthetic. Whether it’s implementing some much-needed space-saving storage options or purchasing your first set of real furniture to make it look like an actual grown up lives there, a few additions here and there can go a long way. But we all know the best way to jazz up your walls a bit is to add a statement-making piece of wall art to do the talking for you. Check out these seven options we’re loving for every wall in your home.
1. Ivory and Grey Roving on Driftwood by Sunwoven ($175): We love this beautiful wall hanging from Sunwoven thanks mostly to its natural elements that can give any space a seriously sun-filled coastal vibe. Clocking in at a reasonable eight inches wide and 20 inches long, this piece is made from 100 percent wool roving, 100 percent cotton yarns, and wood blend yarns.
2. Brit + Co Embroider a Wall Hanging Kit ($20): What better way to find a piece perfect for your space than by making it yourself? Our DIY kit provides everything you need for a colorful and personalized piece. The best part? No embroidery experience is required, so grab all your girls and make a party of it.
3. “Let’s Stay Home” Wall Banner by Matriarch Handmade ($30): As if we needed another reason to order in and fire up Netflix, this adorable banner from Matriarch Handmade will be the daily reminder you (probably don’t) need to take it easy. Plus, you’ll have your choice of printing on black or cream utility fabric, so it’s guaranteed to go with all color schemes.
4. Brit + Co Chalk Lettered Wall Art Kit ($20): Love to change up your decor more often than just with the seasons? This DIY wall art is for you. Not only will you be able to practice your chalk lettering, but you can change the message as often as you want. From holidays to celebrations, this piece can personalize any event.
5. Large Swan Wall Banner by Silly Ollie ($42): Flowers? Metallic? Adorable animal? Check, check, and check. This wall banner from Silly Ollie is the perfect combination of all of our favorite things, and is practically guaranteed to look amazing in any room, from nurseries to living rooms and everywhere in between.
6. Brit + Co Weave a Wall Hanging Kit ($20): With so many weavable wall hangings out there, it can get overwhelming to find the one right for you. So we took the guesswork out of it and made this kit so you can create your own. Grab your kids or your bestie and you’ll have an afternoon project that will add fun to your weekend.
7. There Is No Substitute for Hard Work Pennant by Oxford Pennant ($25): Calling all girlbosses: We found the home office decor piece of your dreams. Hang this badass babe above your workstation for a daily reminder to stay creative, stay humble, and stay hungry.
Show off your amazing wall art by tagging us in your pics @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.