22 Crystal-Infused Beauty Products for a Lit-from-Within Look
Calling all spiritual boss babes — the crystal craze has officially gone mainstream. Maybe you’ve dabbled in crystal healing, or even own a jade roller or two, and now gemstone-enhanced beauty products are headed are our way. Their beautifying powers range from top-notch exfoliation and brighter complexions, to shimmering cheekbones and smoothed-out wrinkles. Check out these 22 crystal-infused beauty products that pamper every level of your being.
1. Lilfox Prickly Pear Illuminating Beauty Nectar ($55): Meet a silky facial nectar that evens tone and illuminates your complexion. Its most magical ingredient is the moonlight-soaked Brazilian tourmaline crystals.
2. Luna + Quartz Magic Roller Blemish Potion ($22): Soothe inflamed skin and banish breakouts using some of nature’s best blemish-fighters. The portable buy is perf for on-the-go spot treatments.
3. de Mamiel Botaniques Dewy Facial Mist ($70): Each time you reach for this gemstone-enhanced face mist, a dewy complexion awaits. Yes, please.
4. Crystal Cactus Gem & Honey Infused Bath Salts ($4): A gemstone-infused bubble bath? Make this dream a reality with a salt blend made of crystal quartz, epsom salt, essential oil, and honey.
5. Glossier Haloscope ($22): Get your selfie-ready glow courtesy of Glossier’s much-loved highlighter, which contains genuine crystal in its formula.
6. Goldfaden MD Doctor’s Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator ($75): Ruby crystals help buff away uneven texture, along with hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing jojoba. Meanwhile, you can kiss dull skin buh-bye.
7. Herbivore Brighten Pineapple + Gemstone Mask ($48): Herbivore’s cult-favorite skin brightener uses tourmaline and fruit enzymes to work its magic.
8. KORA Organics Cream Cleanser ($30): If you’ve got dry skin, Miranda Kerr’s hydrating cleanser, which has been energized with crystals to promote love and acceptance, is for you.
8. Lancer Skincare The Method: Polish ($75): Textured crystals, brown algae, and natural plant enzymes power this celebrity-fave find.
9. Nails Inc. Mindful Manicure The Future’s Bright Nail Polish ($15): Need proof that manicures are part of self-care? Look no further than this gemstone-infused iridescent topcoat.
10. The Ritual Moon Ritual Detox Mask ($16): If detoxing is the name of your game, try this clay and activated charcoal mask. As it purifies, your skin will drink up its essential oils and amethyst-boosted ingredients.
11. Pacifica Crystal Blur Illuminating Foundation ($18): Perfect for the barely there foundation of your no-makeup makeup, the medium-coverage foundation goes on more like a BB cream.
12. Aquarian Soul Rose Quartz All Purpose Salve ($12): Real roses and olive oil mix with garnet and rose quartz to banish dry skin from head-to-toe.
13. Shiva Rose Blue Crystal Eye Cream ($95): Give your peepers an other-worldly shine courtesy of the azurite crystals in this skin-renewing eye cream. It’s got a stacked lineup of potent ingredients, from sandalwood and blue tansy oil, to hyaluronic acid.
14. Sjal Women’s Balans Deep Pore Cleanser ($75): Whip yo pores back into shape and kick blackheads to the curb with this quartz- and pearl-infused cleanser from the Swedish skincare line.
15. Sol de Janeiro Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub ‘N Mask ($25): The makers of the Brazilian “bum bum” cream just launched a multitasking body product. Clay, crystals, and volcanic pumice exfoliate; meanwhile, açaí, oils, and body butters nourish.
16. Precious Skin Elixirs Citrine Body Elixir ($70): Citrine’s vibes are said to be joyful — so douse yourself in this nutrient-rich concoction. It’s like sunshine in a bottle.
17. Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Moonstone Drops ($48): Your skin will love this argan oil primer, while your selfies will love the lit-from-within look.
18. Leahlani Skincare Citrus and Citrine Regenerating Toner ($46): Aloha! Clear your energy and stimulate cell renewal with a spritz of this skin renewing toner from Hawaii. We can’t think of a better way to start your day than with citrine’s prosperous energy.
19. Elaa Lavender Amethyst Restoring Body Oil ($49): Like medicine for your skin, the ingredients in this anti-aging body oil also detoxify, heal, and repair your skin.
20. Modern Minerals Makeup Joyful Lip Creme Tint ($20): Your lips deserve good vibes too. So treat them with this garnet-infused red lippie.
21. Sage Machado Peridot Perfum Oil ($45): Try this indie-beauty newcomer recommended by LA-based beauty blogger Chelsea Cronin. Each of the vegan line’s scents is infused with a different gemstone to suit your tastes.
22. Tony & Tina Healthy Aura Spray ($43): Spritzing this auric cleanser will uplifts your mood and energy. Each bottle also contains a clear quartz crystal that you can keep once it runs out.
Which of these crystal-powered beauty products will you try first? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.