The Best Cupcake for Your Zodiac Sign
One of the best things about cupcakes is how diverse they are. From cocktail-inspired cupcakes to cereal-flavored ones, there’s no shortage of creative ideas for making these delicious little sweet treats. You might even say there’s a cupcake out there for everyone. But how can you know which one to try next? Perhaps you should take a little guidance from your star sign! Here are our picks for the best cupcakes for every sign of the zodiac.
1. Marshmallow-Filled S’mores Cupcakes: People born under Aries are adventurous and energetic, so not just any old cupcake will do. This crazy, chocolatey concoction is topped with marshmallow and graham cracker crumbles, making for a truly unique treat that any Aries is sure to love. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
2. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes: Taurus peeps enjoy the finer things in life, and are known to be a tiny bit fussy about their food and drink. That’s no problem, though, when it comes to cupcakes. Strawberry shortcake is sure to please Taurus’ refined palettes with its subtle sweetness and fruit-based flavor. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
3. Ultimate Marble Cupcakes: Can’t decide if you want vanilla or chocolate? You must be a Gemini. The twins are notorious for being a bit indecisive, so this delicately swirled chocolate-and-vanilla frosted creation will give you the best of both worlds. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
4. Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes: Cancer folks like to stay true to their roots, but we’d never call them boring. These rich chocolate ganache cakes are likely to be passed down between generations. Plus, they’re seriously generous in their flavor and appeal — just like Cancer. (via The Faux Martha)
5. Chocolate Habanero Cupcakes: Life is a party for Leos, and these wild and wacky cupcakes are SPICY! Seriously — if you can’t handle the heat, don’t try these. Habanero powder gives them their spice factor… you’ll want to use 3/4-1 teaspoon, depending on just how spicy you like it. (via Revamperate)
6. Yogurt Cupcakes: Virgos are the zodiac’s most health-oriented people, so there’s no doubt that they’d love these yogurt-based cupcakes. These babies contain tangy Greek yogurt and fresh lemon juice, giving them a bright, lightly sweet taste that’s packed with protein and natural probiotics. (via Carmela Pop)
7. Cannoli Cupcakes: Libras are *very* social beings who love nothing more than keeping the family close. And what says family better than an Italian-inspired cannoli cupcake? Also making these treats super Libra-appropriate is that they’re total crowd-pleasers — who could say no to a cupcake topped with cannoli cream? (via Tide and Thyme)
8. Red Velvet Cupcakes: Scorpios are known for their irresistibility. They’re charming and slightly mysterious, just like red velvet cupcakes. Have you ever wondered: What makes them *red* anyway? (via Gretchen’s Bakery)
9. Key Lime Pie Cupcakes: Sagittarius are the zodiac’s world travelers, and how better to indulge your travel fantasies than with a tangy, sweet and exotic key lime pie? These tiny bite-sized versions are perfect for bringing along with you on the go during your next adventure. (via Beth Cakes)
10. Vanilla Bean Cupcakes: Vanilla bean cupcakes are perfect for Capricorns, who are the zodiac’s most Type A personalities. These classic cakes are far from stuffy, though, made with all the comforts of hearth and home, such as vanilla bean and buttercream frosting. (via The Pinterest Project)
11. Raspberry Coconut Cupcakes: Those born under Aquarius have an eye for the unique. These bold, risk-taking cupcakes combine the sweet flavors of raspberry with rich, nutty coconut. Sprinkle with coconut flakes for extra garnish and flavor. (via Taste and Tell)
12. Rainbow Frosting Cupcakes: Pisces are creative types, with a flair for the artsy and an eye for style. These aesthetically beautiful (and also totally delicious) rainbow cupcakes showcase all the colors of Roy G Biv, making them perfect eye candy for Pisces. (via Sprinkle Bakes)
Follow us on Pinterest for more cupcake inspo, recipes and eye candy!