17 Cocktail-Inspired Cupcake Recipes
Cupcakes are one of the most customizable desserts out there. What’s not to love about these delicious confections? They can be infused with coffee, dressed up to look like one of your favorite meals or even served inside lemon rinds. So, it should be no surprise that you can even bake a cupcake inspired by your favorite drinks. And here are some of the best recipes for booze-infused cupcakes to satisfy your sweet-tooth. Cheers!
4. Bourbon, Buttercream and Bacon Cupcakes: Let’s get the party started with a cupcake inspired by the Three Bs — bourbon, buttercream and bacon. Yes, you read right. This cupcake features all three! (via Wonky Wonderful)
5. Double Truffle Gingerbread Cupcakes With Honey Ginger and Frosting Chocolate Sauce: They’re a mouthful — and surely they taste just as good as they sound. (via The Moonblush Baker)
6. Red Wine Red Velvet Cupcakes: Red velvet cupcakes made with red wine? There’s gotta be some antioxidants in there somewhere. At least that’s what we’ll tell ourselves while munching on these sweets. (via Butter Me Up Brooklyn)
8. Mocha Kahlua Cupcakes: Can’t get enough Kahlua? Well, these mocha Kahlua cupcakes have Kahlua in the cupcake and Kahlua infused into the cream cheese frosting. Did we mention the Kahlua? (via Better with Sugar)
10. Spiked Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes: The Chambord infused into the frosting of these lemon and raspberry cupcakes makes this dessert a boozy treat. Want an extra bit of yum? Top it off with raspberries (naturally). (via Blogging Over Thyme)
11. Champagne Cupcakes: Cupcakes and champagne! Does perfection have any other name? Seriously, these champagne cupcakes with sweet champagne buttercream frosting are a dream come true. (via Gimme Some Oven)
14. Vodka Infused Cupcakes: Add some cake vodka to your standard vanilla cupcakes for a fun take on a classic. Feeling adventurous? Brush the tops of the cupcakes with more vodka and infuse a whipped cream vodka into the frosting. (via The Baking Robot)
What’s the most unique cupcake you’ve ever had? Share it with us in the comments section!