While we tend to swoon over any and every type of nail art (lookin’ at you, glass nails), the latest trend that’s been popping all over Instagram had us doing a double take. Instababes across the web have been decking out their digits with minimal cuticle designs — and we are here for it. From colorful stripes to glittering details, cuticle nail art is the decidedly summatime beauty fix you need to try before the season end. Need inspo for your own digits? Check out seven manis below.
1. Minimal Henna: Feelin’ lazy but still want to get your nails done? Use stickers like these miniature henna decals for a fun yet subtle nail lift.
2. Fruit Basket: Nothing screams summer quite like this cuticle mani. Draw on your favorite seasonal fruits for a sweet take on the trend.
3. Rainbow Trim: Make your nails stand out from the crowd with this rainbow cuticle design. While the mani would have been perfect for Pride Month, we say go on with your sassy self and rock them all season.
4. Bedazzled Gems: More is more when it comes to this beauty look. Rainbow? Check. Glitter? Check. The gang is all here.
5. Glitter Bomb: Get your pink on with this glitter design. This style is picture perfect for short nails that need a little sass.
6. Double Layer: This nail look is perfect for preppy girls who can’t part with their stripes. Whether you use cool hues or warm tones, it’s a must-try for the season.
7. Eye Spy: Seeing is believing when it comes to this cuticle design. Switch things up by using different colors for the eyes to add a fun flair to this simple mani.
Looking for more cuticle nail inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!