It’s almost time for spring festivities, backyard BBQs and light-hearted dinner parties. So why not rock out your next hosting gig with party decor your guests will “dye” for?
Dip-dyeing is in. And we’ve got a whole lineup of must-have party goodies that you can buy (or DIY).
If you want to put your dip-dyeing skills to the test, try out our Par-DIY E-Class. This 25-minute class will have you dip-dyeing linens, balloons, party hats and a decorative garland.
Not only will you be ahead of the game on your party decor needs after taking this class, but you’ll also sign off knowing how to choose a party concept and pick out a party color palette.
BUY THE CLASS – $19.99
And isn’t that one of the best things about dip-dyeing? You can easily color coordinate your dip-dyed projects with your upcoming party themes!
So let’s get to it. Here’s a roundup of 15 dip-dyed buys or DIYs that will color your world.
1. Dip Dye Stationery: Send out pretty handmade party invites with this dip-dyed stationery tutorial. (via Life Lessons with Ziplock)
2. Sea Salt Candle ($36): Freshen up your party space with a dreamy scent from this hand-poured candle. (via Brit + Co)
3. Dip Dye Succulent Pots: Spruce up the place with these DIY pots. They’re an instant color upgrade to your succulent’s neutral ceramic planter. (via I Spy DIY)
4. Blue + Green Paper Banner ($18): Instead of making your own party banner, buy this one-of-a-kind marbled paper one (available in a variety of colors). (via Etsy)
5. Dip Dye Placemats: Fascinate your guests at your next dinner party with these oh-so-pretty table placemats. (via Design Love Fest)
6. Two-Tone Wood Spoons ($10): These are the perfect little spoons to tone up your chutneys or paté spreads, don’t you think? (via anthropologie)
7. Dip Dyed Tablecloth: Dazzle up your table with a dip-dye tablecloth at your next dinner party. (via Momtastic)
8. Dip Dyed Coffee Mugs ($10): Having the girls over for brunch? Deck out the table with these fun dip-dyed coffee mugs. (via Etsy)
9. Personalized Porcelain Tray: Serve up all of your party goodies on a homemade personalized tray. (via The Everygirl)
10. Ombre Dipped Candles: Set the mood with these ombre candles. You won’t believe how easy they are to make. (via Momtastic)
11. Shooting Star Cake Topper ($20): Will there be a cake or cupcakes at the party? If so, this dipped shining star topper is a must-buy! (via Brit + Co)
12. Dip Dyed Serving Utensils: Instead of buying new utensils for your next dinner party, make your own set with this dip-dye tutorial. (via The Everygirl)
13. Emerald Fruit Lip Balm Gift Set ($15): Need a party favor idea? Gift your girlfriends this little ombre pouch full of lip balms. (via Brit + Co)
14. Dip Dye Ombre Tags: Don’t forget to add pretty homemade tags to all your party favors, glasswares or gifts. (via Momtastic)
15. Color-Dipped Marshmallows: And just for fun, or if you need a quick treat, whip up these yummy color-dipped marshmallows! (via Idle Wife)
If you’re still looking for project inspo, check out our Par-DIY E-Class. You’ll be ready to rock your next party in no time with tutorials on how to make dip-dyed napkins, table linens, party hats, stir sticks and a dip-dyed coffee filter garland.
Don’t have all the supplies? Then grab our Par-DIY Decor Kit that’s jam packed with all of your dip-dyeing party essentials.
Do you already have a favorite dip-dyed decor piece at home? Share your dye-worthing pic on Instagram. Make sure to use #britstagram so we can check them out!