10 Disney-Inspired Beauty Products That Will Make You Feel Like a Princess
No matter how old you are, you can’t help but be enchanted by the magic that is Disney (BTW, have you watched the new Beauty and the Beast trailer? #chills). Just because Halloween is behind us, doesn’t mean you have to put away your princess fantasies for a whole year. Channel your inner Elsa, Cinderella and Belle every day thanks to some magical products (or an adorable Disney tattoo) that range from fantastical to downright fabulous. Scroll below for a few of our fave Disney-inspired beauty goodies — plus a magical makeup bag to stash all your treasures.
1. Sephora Collection Disney Minnie Beauty Eyeshadow Palette ($45): This pretty palette brings one of Disney’s most iconic characters to life in the chicest way possible. Each collectible gold polka dot clutch holds 20 covetable matte and shimmer shadows. And can we talk about the clever names, like Mickey’s Squeeze and Some Like It Dot?!
2. House of Lashes x Disney Tinker Bell Just Wing It ($15): Want to wink like Tink? These limited edition falsies add depth and dimension to your lashes for that flirty, fairy-like look.
3. Lip Smacker Frozen Storybook ($6): Who didn’t love Lip Smackers as a kid? Your childhood favorite is back with an icy twist. For an added hint of whimsy, the packaging even opens up like a book to reveal four frosty balms (strawberry shake, chilled cranberry grape, cool vanilla mint and winter berry frost). What’s cooler than that?
4. Tsum Tsum 12-Pack Nail Polish ($12): Okay, so this set is technically for kids, but who doesn’t want to bring out their inner child with bubble gum-scented polish? This cute kit includes 12 pretty polishes, a nail file and the cutest dang toe separators we’ve ever seen.
5. Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette ($60): If you love Alice Through the Looking Glass, you’ll go mad for this limited edition pop-up palette. Each of the 20 exclusive shades — from softer Alice-inspired hues to bold colors a la the Mad Hatter — is a trippy tribute to the film’s most colorful characters.
6. Finding Dory Snow Globe Hair Brush ($5): We can’t decide what we love more, Disney Pixar’s Finding Dory or this a-dor-able hair brush. With colorful, floating glitter inside, it totally fins — err, wins.
7. Disney Collection Elsa and Anna Compact Mirror ($32): Take a peek at your inner princess — and make sure your face looks flawless — with this whimsical compact mirror. It’s embellished with a silver scrolled overlay, so you’ll never want to let it go.
8. Sephora Collection Disney Minnie Beauty Minnie-ature Cream Lip Stain Set ($26): Celebrate Disney’s original glamour girl with this set of five silky, lightweight stains. We can only imagine how much Minnie would love puckering up for Mickey in one of these gorgeous shades.
9. Disney Princess Flavored Lip Balm Set ($8): This trio of flavored lip balms pays homage to a slew of classic Disney princesses. Each tube is embellished with artwork, colors and cute charms inspired by Ariel, Rapunzel or Snow White, and can double as a charm for your handbag.
10. Danielle Nicole x Disney Cinderella Cosmetics Case ($28): It doesn’t get more magical — or practical — than this Cinderella-inspired cosmetics case. Featuring Gus Gus and just the right amount of sparkle, it’s the cutest way to carry your beauty buys.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us onPinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.