Whether we’re eight or 80 years old, Disney somehow speaks to us all. We know all the movie songs by heart, we flock to spend a day at the “happiest place on earth” and now it seems the brand is even being used as a wedding theme, way beyond the point of borrowing “happily ever after.” There’s now a service that will project moving images of favorite Disney scenes onto wedding cakes (seriously, you should check that out). And if you’re going to go with a cake that comes with a full Fantasia light show and fairytale decor, you might as well dress the part… right? Renowned bridal company Alfred Angelo has introduced its 2015 Disney Fairy Tale Weddings bridal collection that consists of gowns inspired by none other than your favorite Disney Princesses, which are available starting January 2015 at Alfred Angelo stores in the U.S. and specialty retailers worldwide. So if you ever wanted to feel like a princess on your big day, these nine dresses are hands down the way to go.
1. Cinderella (Price Upon Request): This gown has all the makings of a princess-approved look: crystal beading, a classy cut and a sweetheart neckline. Slip a blue flower in your hair not only for your something blue, but also as an homage to the classic princess.
2. Snow White ($999): Wowza. This is definitely not a choice for the timid. This candy apple red wedding dress might be a little too OTT for most brides, but if red speaks to you, by all means go get your Prince Charming in this eye-catching look.
3. Belle ($1,249): This gown features a draped satin and crystal beaded corset with subtle hints of gold metallic embroidery. Red roses are a must for this pick.
4. Rapunzel ($1,199): A simple sweetheart bodice pairs up nicely with a skirt that twists and turns just like Rapunzel’s braided maine.
5. Jasmine (Price Upon Request): To us, this piece says “prom” more than “bride.” It’s certainly not traditional, but if you’re up for something different, this purple gown could be a great pick.
6. Sleeping Beauty ($999): Aurora never looked so good. Forget about the classic white dress and opt for a romantic rose shade with beautifully wrapped draping and a button-up back.
7. Ariel (Price Upon Request): A mermaid skirt is really the only way to go for an Ariel-inspired dress. If the red-headed newlywed got a glimpse of this, we’re thinking she would probably consult Prince Eric for a do-over.
8. Tiana ($1,299): With its ruffles and beading, this dress is full of frills. Keep it classy by going super simple with the rest of your look — maybe a mini blusher to keep your lips at-the-ready for that first magical kiss.
9. Elsa (Price Upon Request): And now for the grand finale. This showstopper looks just like the ice queen’s glamorous ensemble. If you’re planning a winter wedding, the cool blue shade and glistening rhinestones will fit right in.
Would you wear any of these Disney-inspired dresses? Share your princess bride muse with us in the comments below.