Now that you’ve figured out how to creatively meet your resolutions, it’s important that you have all the tools you need to stay on your A game. If you like a good notepad and desk organizer, then you’ll love these ultra-chic DIY calendars guaranteed to make 2016 your most efficient year. Choose from 12 modern calendars — from 3D printables to hand-stamped wood ones — to keep you organized and on track to meet your goals.
1. Chalkboard Tape Wall Calendar: Looking to update a boring blank wall? Go for this chalked-out wall calendar. If you’re worried about potential paint damage, stick to using a poster board or white painted plywood. (via I Spy DIY)
3. Snug Column Wall Calendar Terra Cotta ($24): If you’re digging this pretty pastel calendar like we are, get yours ASAP. But you can also totally whip up your own beautiful, minimalist design by using poster paper, stencil numbers, pastel paint and markers. Stick to a similar two-tone design or alternate colors for every other month.
4. DIY Digital Number Puzzle: You won’t ever have to worry about replacing your calendar year after year once you finish this DIY project. Get this digitized look with only a few supplies you probably already have. (via Mr Printables)
5. DIY Black and White Instagram Calendar: If you’ve got an eye for Instagram, here’s the chance you’ve been waiting for! Showcase your photography skills, share memories and document new ones with your very own classic black and white Instagram calendar. (via Kristi Murphy)
6. DIY Perpetual Wall Calendar: If you’re into simple typography designs, this perpetual wall calendar is the one for you. Go black and white for a minimal look or change it up with a pop of color. (via Pretty Nice)
7. Chalkboard Calendar: Up for a DIY challenge? Bust out your carpentry skills with this fun project. Use plywood, chalkboard paint, screws and clothespins to recreate this perpetual calendar that’ll keep you better organized with its pretty + practical clothespin design. (via Curbly)
8. DIY Photo Calendar: Personalize your calendar with 12 of your favorite photos. Either use a filter or show off your photoshop skills to get a similar look with all your photos. Print out and voila! It’s the perfect calendar to keep or gift to a special someone. (via The Paper Curator)
9. Lucite Wall Calendar ($1,100): Who knew a calendar could be so très chic? Skip the crazy price tag and do it yourself using crystal clear lucite, gold or black silk-screening and steel hardware.
10. 3D 2016 Printable Calendar: Forget flipping pages! Make a calendar that you can hold in your hands. Simply print out the free templates on the cardstock, cut around the edges and glue the two pieces together. (via A Piece of Rainbow)
11. DIY Vintage Wood Pant Hanger Calendar: Pick up a vintage wooden pant hanger at your local thrift store and choose from your favorite printable calendars, or sketch up your own. (via The Merrythought)
12. DIY Masking Tape Wall Calendar: Looking for a DIY calendar you can make in under five minutes with fewer than five materials? Here it is! Keep your calendar from looking too rigid by randomly positioning the numbers in their squares. (via Ohhh Mhhh)
Looking for more new year DIY’s? Follow us on Pinterest for more creative ways to celebrate 2016!