22 DIY Christmas Ornaments That Would Make Stellar Gifts
Whether it’s your sister’s first Christmas tree with her boo or your aunt who will always make room for a little sentiment that sparkles, you can’t go wrong with gifting Christmas ornaments. This year, skip the shops and DIY a few to make your tree (or someone else’s) unique. Scroll through to see our fave DIY christmas ornaments that will make great gifts.
2. Confetti Ornament: Kick your Christmas tree up a notch with a DIY metallic confetti ornament. Not only is it super easy to make, but it will also make your tree that much more festive. (via A Lovely Lark)
5. Geometric Ornaments: Remember when you used to make everything out of pipe cleaners as a kid? Well, channel your inner kiddo for this project, because everyone needs a geometric ornament on their tree. (via …love Maegan)
6. Melted Crayon Ornaments: If you didn’t use pipe cleaners for every project, then you probably used crayons on the reg. Melt a pack and swirl them in a clear glass ornament. So pretty! (via August Joy Studios)
19. Perler Bead Ornaments: Guys, perler beads were our jam when we were kids. Snag a bag of ’em to create these ornaments. Pro tip: Once the holidays are over, take off the string and use as coasters. (via Brit + Co)
20. Cardboard Yarn Ornaments: You’ve probably done some online shopping for the holidays recently. Save the cardboard boxes to DIY this yarn ornament. So easy + unique. (via SNAP!)
What’s your favorite thing to DIY during the holiday season? Chat with us in the comments below.