Holiday decorating is afoot at the Brit + Co headquarters, and we’re sprucing things up by DIYing festive wreaths and brainstorming awesome new ways to use snowflakes. If you’re more of a last-minute-everything kind of gal, we’re here to help with some quick and easy DIY magic for that bare tree of yours. This weekend, take on one (or more!) of these 18 simple DIY ornament projects to get your tree decorated exactly to your liking.
1. Rustic Twig Arrows: For those of you striving for a more rustic or boho Christmas tree, try making these twig arrows, complete with wooden beads and hemp twine. If you’re looking to add some brightness, opt for colorful feathers instead of earth-toned ones. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
4. Metallic Leather Garland: We love our metallics on cakes, our nails and in our home offices — you name it, we’re adding shine. Now we’re ready to throw some metallic leather onto our holiday trees, thanks to this easy DIY garland. (via Put and Pull)
6. Felt Ornaments: We love the (literal) softness of these whimsical felt ornaments. Learn to make petal drops, twirling trees and confetti bursts with this easy-to-follow DIY guide. (via The Purl Bee)
8. Washi Tape Ornaments: Our washi tape obsession continues, thanks to these sparkly DIY ornaments. We also love the idea of stuffing a clear bulb with silver tinsel and calling it a day. (via Odessa May Society)
9. Origami Diamonds: These bold yet elegant paper diamonds will bring a splash of color to that traditional spruce of yours. Or pair them with a white tree to make the colors really pop. (via How About Orange)
14. Sugar Christmas Tree Bulbs: These gorgeous bulbs will take some time to craft, especially if you plan on making your own tiny trees. But once they’re complete, you can bet your holiday guests will be ooh-ing and ahh-ing over these beauties for hours. (via Craftberry Bush)
16. Pink + Gold Bulbs: These feminine bulbs remind us of sweet treats and ballerinas for some reason. Make sure to stock up on tissue paper and pink sharpie to make these girly ornaments. (via The Knot)
Which of these adorable ornaments do you plan on DIY’ing this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!