It’s five o’clock somewhere, and about time to spruce up your patio with some fresh sips! If you’re hosting a backyard barbecue, Sunday Funday pool party, or boozy brunch with your squad, we’ve got plenty of ideas here for the EASIEST thirst-quenching cocktail bars ever. Scroll on for inspo and get ready to whip one together in time for the weekend. CHEERS!
1. The Classy Bubbly Bar: Impress your squad right out of the gate with an uber fancy “Welcome to Brunch” glass of bubbly. Have OJ and grapefruit juice at the ready. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
2. The Mojito Bar: Nothing says fiesta time like a mojito! Deceptively simple to make and super refreshing, mojito bars are trending in the party scene. Bring the taste of Havana to your backyard… and whatever happens next, blame the rum! (via Bird’s Party)
3. The Bloody Mary and All The Fixin’s Bar: Arguably the king of brunch cocktails, the Bloody Mary is a summer staple and deserves a bar fit for a royal. There’s no shortage of Bloody Mary garnishes or variations, so stock your bar plentifully with green olives, spicy beans, bacon strips, shrimp cocktail, and the quintessential celery stalk. (via Style Me Pretty)
4. Champagne Cocktail Bar: Okay, so this one is for Champagne cocktails, but the key with the statement bar is to go ALL OUT with your display. From the hanging light strings to the whole pineapples, watermelons, and coconuts, this bar is screaming fruit punch-infused summer fun. YAY!! (via Shop Society Social)
5. The Red & White Sangria Bar: Why make your guests choose when it comes to sangria? Set up options for a complete bar with red *and* white wine infusions. Just don’t forget the rainbow smorgasbord of fruit options. (via Kojo-Designs)
6. The Tiki Bar: Get ready for cocktail creativity at its finest with a Polynesian-inspired station. Expect crazy concoctions and guests tipsy on sugary goodness! (via Modern Moments)
What cocktail bar are you building for your next get-together? Follow us on Pinterest for *all* the party inspo.