11 Summer Brunch Themes You and Your Squad NEED
Text your #squad and tell them it’s time for the most important meal of the week: brunch! Your next boozy food and drink session won’t be complete without bottomless cocktails, mini egg delights, plenty of sugary treats, and of course, a summery theme. Whether you throw your brunch out on the patio or you’re just here for the Champagne, the 11 themes below will give your get-together that finishing touch your girls are sure to appreciate. Now pop the bubbly, grab your DIY brunch shirt, and scroll down to see which one is best for you and your BFFs.
1. Pocky Brunch: There’s no doubt everyone will be seriously impressed when you pull off this playful and colorful party. Brunch Club, here we come! (via A Kailo Chic Life)
2. Lemonade Brunch: That beautiful floral centerpiece is all sorts of fancy. Not only will it make your brunch extra ‘grammable, but it’ll blend in seamlessly with the rest of your bright, citrusy-themed decor. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Donut Brunch: Donuts are always an adorable and delish addition. But turning them into a Pinterest-worthy photo backdrop makes it an extra sweet treat for any special occassion. (via Love My Dress)
4. Gem-Inspired Brunch: There will be *tons* of photo ops at this sparkly brunch, so up the ante with jaw-dropping rock candy pancakes. You can customize the table setting with quartz place cards and bask in the Instagram glory for weeks. (via Brit + Co)
5. Tropical Garden Party Brunch: Those floral chandeliers may look like a million bucks, but they’re easy to put together and totally elevate your decor. Add monstera leaves to the table and you and your gang will truly feel like you’ve escaped to a tropical paradise. (via Sugar & Cloth)
6. Pajama Brunch: Because sometimes you’ve just gotta go casual. Skip the fancy brunch attire and invite your crew over for some quality PJ time — bubbly in hand, of course. (via Brit + Co)
7. Little Mermaid Brunch: If you and your crew are all about those mermaid vibes, this stunning Little Mermaid brunch is sure to satisfy your inner Ariel. Add seashell place cards and a sea green cocktail for a seriously gorgeous theme that’s also totally on-trend this summer. (via Brit + Co)
8. Rosé All Day Brunch: #RealTalk: It isn’t brunch without a well-stocked bar and several bottles of rosé. This summery setup has everything you and your gang could ever want: coconut acai bowls, watermelon salad, and plenty of the pink stuff. (via Brit + Co)
9. Greenery Brunch: With all of the amazing brunch bites at the table, making room for decor may be a struggle. Instead, add tons of green food to create a Pantone-inspired party. Throw in a few cacti, some succulents, and pretty flower garlands for extra style points. (via Brit + Co)
10. Rapunzel-Themed Boozy Brunch: Here’s a look you don’t see every day. Transform your brunch table into something straight out of a fairy tale with mini gold lanterns, watercolor napkins, and gilded cocktails. With decor like that, there’s no doubt your crew will be impressed. (via Brit + Co)
11. Modern Parisian Brunch: Brunch without sugar is like a day without sunshine. This table setting features everything from fruit tarts to mini eclairs to decadent hot chocolate. It’s très très chic and an A+ choice for all your elegant friends. (via Sugar & Cloth)
Which brunch would you throw for your BFFs? Follow us on Pinterest for more DIY party inspo and tons of brunch recipes.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)