10 Clever DIY Grad Caps to Rock for Your Graduation
It's that time of year again when parents start getting teary, our fave #girlbosses give inspirational speeches and weekends become celebration central. Yep, we're talking grad season. After all that hard work, you deserve to look glam while you're walking across the stage. Scroll on for 10 DIY graduation caps you can totally rock.
1. Mean Girls-inspired: With this iconic quote and hot pink design, you're sure to stand out. Not only does this masterpiece make for amazing photos, but your family and friends will have no problem spotting you in the sea of grads.
2. Simple and Sweet: We love how this grad tied her adventurous spirit into her cap. It's a perfect way to add some character to your graduation day look without going over the top. (via Polka Dot Chair)
3. The Office-inspired: This is downright perfect for anyone who loves Michael Scott and is looking for some glitter action. You can totally make this graduation cap happen with some glue and washi tape.
5. Floral: Show off your favorite inspirational quote with a floral cap that'll transform you into a DIY queen.
6. Disney: We just felt a total rush of nostalgia thanks to this adorable Tangled graduation cap. Go all out in honor of your favorite Disney princess, and get a dose of inspiration at the same time.
7. Spongebob Squarepants-inspired: School can sometimes feel like it's an eternity and this is a hilarious way to acknowledge your entrance into the real world.
8. Dunkin' Donuts: Let's face it: This cap is way too relatable to many of us. Show everyone how much you love cold brew with this colorful design.
9. Future Plans: It's the perfect time to thank those who have helped you attain your dream and celebrate your next stop. Deck out your graduation cap with your favorite shades, or go for your school colors for even more pride.
10. All About That Degree: If you're super excited to start your new career, pick a grad cap that shows off your degree! We love how minimal and beautiful this blue cap is.
This graduation season, celebrate your hard work with a grad cap that has as much personality as you do. Whether you're totally into Disney or love glitter, these DIY graduation caps are sure to give you some inspiration.
Which DIY grad cap are you rockin' across the stage? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.This post has been updated.