It’s that time of year again when parents start getting teary, our fave #girlbosses give inspirational speeches and weekends become party central. Yep, we’re talking graduation season. After all that hard work, you deserve to look glam while you’re walking across the stage. Scroll on for 15 DIY grad caps you can totally rock.
1. Sequins: With this many colors on your cap, you’re sure to stand out. Not only does this DIY masterpiece make for amazing photos, but your family and friends will have no problem spotting you in the sea of grads. (via Alyssa Moreno)
2. Career Lady: We love how this grad tied her career goal to her cap. Here’s a perfect way to add a little sparkle without going over the top. (via Uwoshkosh)
3. Shimmer: This is downright perfect for anyone looking for some glitter action. You can totally make this happen with glue and a stencil — just don’t forget the matching mani! (via FIDM)
4. Whovian: Doctor Who and glitter: Do you really need anything else? We vote no. (Via @t_rhoades)
5. Lifeline: Let everyone know your post-grad plans with a glitter-covered cap that’ll transform you into a DIY queen. (via Jordyn Taylor)
6. Dr. Seuss: We just felt a total rush of nostalgia thanks to this adorable Dr. Seuss hat. You may not have life figured out yet (who does?), but this hat will have you starting adulthood on an optimistic note. (via Alyce Paris)
7. The Hunger Games: The job hunt is on: May the jobs be ever in your favor. This is a hilarious way to acknowledge your entrance into the real world. (via @jenguyen)
8. Game of Thrones-Inspired: Let’s face it: This cap is way too relatable to many of us. Ease the loan woes with some glitter. (via King_Noro)
9. Thanks: Graduation is the perfect time to thank those who have helped you attain your dream. Spell out your message in your school colors for even more pride. (via @ampupino)
10. Pink Power: If you’re looking for the girliest cap ever, then here’s all the inspo you need. Bows + shimmer + shine = Ah-mazing. (via Samantha Cornet)
11. Up-Inspired: You’re graduating, which means you can basically accomplish anything. Take it from this cap: Adventure is out there! (via @vividly_vanessa)
12. Flower Overload: Okay, let’s go through our checklist: Flowers? Check. Glitter? Check. Color? Check. Yup, this cap has got it all. (via @liccalicious)
Which DIY grad cap are you rockin’ across the stage? Share with us in the comments!