They’re back! Our bestselling DIY kits are back in stock. Make sure to grab them before they’re gone! Plus, if you’re loving our online classes, we’ve got a sweet deal for you: Save 15 percent when you buy the class and the class kit together. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
1. Brit + Co DIY Embroidery Kit ($24): Back by popular demand, and as a companion to our Embroidery Online Class ($19), this kit includes an embroidery hoop, thread (six colors) and tapestry needles. Plus, if you buy the class and kit together, you can get the bundle for $37 today!
2. Brit + Co Calligraphy 101 Kit ($60): Show off your brush skills with our Calligraphy 101 Online Class. Plus, buy the kit along with the class and save 15 percent. The kit includes an oblique pen holder, ink and a tracing pad!
3. Brit + Co Watercolor Painting Kit ($119): Learn this pretty technique with the help of our Watercolor Painting Online Class. Make sure you grab the supply kit, which includes watercolor paints (seven colors), paint brushes, a watercolor paper pad and more. If you buy the class and kit together today, you can get the watercolor painting bundle for $117 (originally $138).
4. Dip Dyed Rope Leash Kit by DOG MILK ($29): Your pup needs a little love too. You can brighten up your dog leash with our DIY kit inspired by our friends over at Dog Milk. It includes cotton rope, fabric dye, a snap hook and more! Fido never looked so good.
5. Gold Foil Tote Kit by SUGAR + CLOTH ($19): Now you can make the cutest tote ever. Grab the DIY kit that Ashley Rose of Sugar + Cloth helped us design, read the tutorial and get to it. The kit has all the supplies you need, including a cotton tote bag, gold foil, a paintbrush and more.
6. Brit + Co Metal Stamping Tool Kit ($49): Customize your jewelry with our DIY supply kit. You can stamp names, initials or quotes on custom bracelets, pendants and pet tags. Plus, this nifty little kit includes an alphabet stamps, a stamping hammer, a stamping block and more!
What DIY kit are you going to scoop up? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!