Say Hello To Our New Pumpkin Spice And Everything Nice Lip Balm
It's no wonder the natural makeup movement has been growing in popularity. Not only do good-for-you ingredients work wonders to cure pesky seasonal problems, but you can also DIY many of these products at home. To help fight the return of chapped lip season, we decided to mix up our own ultra soothing pumpkin spice-inspired lip gloss. Get ready to apply this all winter long.
Materials + Tools:
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons shea butter
- 2 Tablespoons cosmetic beeswax
- 10 drops vitamin E
- 6 drops cinnamon essential oil
- ¼ teaspoon Mehron copper metallic powder(or Bronze Edible Cake Dust)
- Lip Gloss Container
Take your lip gloss to the next level with labels! If you like to use programs like Adobe Illustrator, you can create and print your own, or you can just draw it.
DIY Production and Styling: Kelly Bryden
Photography: Kurt Andre
Flooring: Deep – Marble Category – https://www.atrafloor.com/vinyl-flooring/faux/marble/
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
This post has been updated.
- These 4 Ingredients Should Always Be in Your Lip Balm - Brit + Co ›
- 10 SPF Lip Balms That Protect and Soothe Dry, Chapped Lips - Brit ... ›
- Pucker Up! How to Make Your Own DIY Lip Balm - Brit + Co ›
- Make These DIY Lip Balm Favors for Your Wedding on a Budget ... ›
- 18 Lip Balms Without Petrolatum That Protect and Heal - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Deliciously Simple DIY Lip Balm Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- Lip Gloss Nails Tutorial — How To Get The Mani Trend At Home - Brit + Co ›