Dress Up Your Table With 18 DIY Table Linens
Do you ever go into a restaurant and find yourself wanting to change up the white tablecloths? Do you have plain linens lying around your house and have no idea what to do with them? When you see a white napkin in the store do you think of all the fun DIYs you could do with it? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep reading! We have 18 quick and easy projects to turn your drab white linens into beautiful works of art. From color to patterns to stamps to pom poms, these DIYs cover all the trendy looks, and your table will thank you for its newest addition.
1. Watercolor Linens: Watercolor linens. Need we say more? This is a fun way to create art for your table. With only a few materials necessary, you’ll want to watercolor everything in sight. And don’t worry about spilling anything on these beauties; you can just throw them in the wash (they won’t wash out with our watercolor hack)! (via Brit + Co)
2. Rope Table Runner: A tapestry for your table is a fun and easy way to step up your table game. This hack will make it easy to add some color to your table without overdoing it. And it’s such an easy DIY you’ll want to make one for every table in your house. (via Brit + Co)
4. Yellow Dip-Dyed Tablecloth: Mellow Yellow? More like Hello Yellow! We just love the major pop of color this yellow dip dyed tablecloth has. Brighten up any table (or any room for that matter) with this easy DIY. (via House to Home)
9. Block Printed Napkins: Cacti are so in right now, and these napkins are such a fun way to incorporate them into your kitchen. Go ahead and wipe your hands on this napkin print — don’t worry, it won’t prick you :) (via Everything Golden)
11. Ombre Table Cloth: From clothes to hair, ombre is always in, and now you can sport the trend in your kitchen with this ombre tablecloth tutorial. It might get a little messy, so go on out and enjoy the sunshine while you are making your beautiful new tablecloth. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
12. Neon Tea Towels: Adding little touches of neon to your home is always a good idea. A little bit goes along way on the neon train, and these napkins add just the right amount of razzle-dazzle. (via Brit + Co)
13. Pom Pom Tablecloth: Here at Brit + Co we can’t get enough pom poms in our life, so this tablecloth is right up our alley. Turning a white tablecloth into a pom pom party is simple with this DIY. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
14. Geometric Table Runner: OH EM GEOMETRY. Geometry wasn’t your favorite subject in school? No problem; this table runner will have you singing another tune with this beautiful geo-shaped runner. Don’t worry about creating perfect shapes — let the painter’s tape do that for you! Go ahead and peel back that tape and feel the surge of confidence run through you when you glance at your perfect shapes. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
15. Confetti Cloth: It’s like a party on your table! But for real, how perfect is this Confetti Tablecloth DIY? You can bust it out for your next shindig or breakfast with the fam, or keep it up all year long. (via Oh Happy Day)
16. Pink Striped Tablecloth Anthro Hack: You had us at Anthro hack. We love a good Anthro hack (who doesn’t?). This tablecloth is easy-peasy to make and kind on your wallet — it’s a win-win. (via Iron and Twine)
18. Marker Tie Dyed Napkin: Tie dying with markers is simple and clean, and the results are great. These pinwheels of color add a cool design to any linen you’ve got laying around. (via Apartment Therapy)
Have any other great linen DIYs? Let us know in the comments below.