18 Gifts for People Who Adore Donuts
It’s hard to say what exactly makes donuts so special. Is it the sprinkles? The glaze? The circular shape? The cute li’l hole in the middle? No matter what the reason, we are obsessed with donuts, and chances are you have a buddy obsessing too. Besides loving the taste, the donut connoisseur in your life is also all about the donut aesthetic. So, anything pink, frosted, and sprinkled is definitely going in their wardrobe, pet’s costume, home decor, or even their birthday party. Here are a few delicious gifts to feed anyone’s donut-loving obsession.
1. Urban Outfitters Donut Mug ($12): What’s better than a donut? A donut and coffee — especially if it comes in a donut-shaped mug.
2. The Found Retail Donut Pin ($10): Any day she sprinkles this accessory onto her jean jacket, she may find herself crossing paths with a donut shop and feel even more compelled to treat herself.
3. Urban Outfitters Donut Neon Sign ($69): This adorable sign will look delicious in the kitchen, where there are probably donuts waiting in the morning.
4. Birch Bear Co Hole Foods T-Shirt ($21): Soft shirt, funny donut pun. It’s a win-win.
5. ModCloth What a Kitsch! A-Line Dress ($70): Frosted donuts sprinkle the perfect feminine, quirky touch on a casual dress.
6. Fred Desk Donut ($15): If your donut-loving friend is crafty, this adorable push pin holder combines their two obsessions together perfectly as a very thoughtful gift.
7. Donut Pattern Wall Decal ($16): Liven up her kitchen’s coffee station with these donut decals. Because they are made of vinyl, your donut-loving buddy can place them on her walls and cabinets, or can sprinkle a few on her car.
8. Sukeno Doughnut Socks ($13): Keep your bestie’s toes as warm and toasty as fresh donuts from the oven with these cute donut socks that come in many different varieties.
9. Assigned Sweets Desk Plaque ($30): Not everything needs to be covered in sprinkles. Sometimes you just need a straight-to-the-point pastry pun.
10. Simply Daily Design Donut Boobie Shirt ($14): This shirt just sprinkles, erm, tickles us pink.
11. Sipwell White Donut Canteen Water Bottle ($40): Stay hydrated on the next visit to Dunkin’ Donuts with this water bottle from Sipwell, from the makers of those trendy S’well bottles everyone loves.
12. Big Mouth Inflatable Strawberry Donut ($20): Summer will be very sweet when lounging in the pool on your favorite dessert.
13. Bored Walk Carpe Donut Shirt ($25): A motto every donut lover lives by, “seize the donut.”
14. Babycakes Multi-Treat Baker ($100): Of course, every donut lover needs a kitchen tool to make their treat of choice. This waffle-iron style baker has three interchangeable non-stick baking plates: cupcakes, cake pops, and, of course, donuts.
15. Jelly Belly Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Jelly Beans Mix ($9): What’s better than a donut? Perhaps, a dozen tiny donuts you can eat all at once. This special collection by Jelly Belly combines everyone’s favorite jelly bean and the delicious flavors of Krispy Kreme donuts. The donut lover in your life can choose between Original Glazed, Strawberry Iced, Chocolate Iced With Sprinkles, Glazed Blueberry Cake, Cinnamon Apple Filled — or combine any flavors to make something completely new.
16. BigMouth Coffee and a Donut USB Mug Warmer ($17): Of course, working all day can really cool down a hot cup of joe after the donut is all gone. Luckily, this donut-shaped mug warmer plugs right into your laptop to save the day.
17. Nahoot Donut Stud Earrings ($20): These handmade clay earrings are the sweetest gift for any donut lover. If you’re lucky, your donut bestie will gift you the second pair and you can both strut on donut Fridays.
18. Vintage Designs Reborn Personalized Donut Pillow Cover ($40): Whether your donut buddy is working on a challenging project, dealing with an unpleasant boss, or just attempting to perfect her donut recipe, this delightful gift is a thoughtful show of your support.
What’s your favorite donut flavor? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.