D’oh! 22 Donut-Inspired DIYs to Fuel Your Donut Addiction
Step aside, macarons and Cronuts. Donuts are here to stay. It appears as though a donut frenzy has swept across the nation as everyone and their sister are going for seconds of these sugary sweet confections. Not that we can blame them, though. For the donut obsessed (um, everyone, right?), we’ve rounded up 22 unbelievable donut-inspired DIYs that even Homer Simpson would approve of.
5. DIY Donut Floppy Hat: Blame it on our one-track donut mind, but when we see a straw floppy hat, we immediately think d-o-n-u-t. If it’s bubblegum pink and topped with sprinkles, we want it. (via Studio DIY)
6. DIY Donut Pillows: Give your apartment a little TLC with some chic donut throw pillows. They’re guaranteed to be an instant fave with you and your pals. (via Little Inspiration)
7. DIY Donut Sunglasses: Our new mantra: If it doesn’t move, donut-ify it. These sassy round donut-shaped frames (complete with sprinkles — duh!) are reserved for the most serious donut connoisseurs. (via Studio DIY)
10. Mini Donut Piñatas: Because one donut piñata isn’t enough, you might as well throw some mini ones into the mix as well. (via Little Inspiration)
16. Candy Mini Donuts DIY: Oh-em-gee, these candy mini donuts take the cake for being the cutest of them all! No one will believe that they’re made of chocolate and peanut butter chips… could’ve fooled us. (via Paper & Stitch)
18. DIY Polymer Clay Donut Necklace: They DO exist… donut necklaces, that is. (Be honest, you’ve always secretly yearned for one.) Covered with multi-colored sprinkles and pink icing, you’ll never want to leave home without it! (via Lines Across)
Which donut-inspired DIY will you be making first? Leave a comment below!