11 Dry *Conditioners* You Should Add to Your Hair Routine
Dry shampoo is a life- and time-saver that many of us are already well acquainted with — lazy girls, we’re looking at you. But for those of you scratching your domes, we’ll let you in on the secret: While dry shampoo takes care of oil and volume at the roots of your hair, dry conditioner is the perfect companion for the rest of those locks. Whether your hair is fine, medium or thick, dry conditioner can save your tresses — mid-strand all the way to the ends — from looking dry or frizzed-out at the 24-hour mark. Consider these 11 dry conditioners the very next thing to incorporate into your beauty routine ASAP!
1. Amika Silken Up Dry Conditioner ($24): Revitalize the freshness of your second-day ‘do with this great-smelling dry conditioner spray. Bonus: It will also help soften your hair and detangle knots.
2. Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Conditioner ($25): With argon oil to weightlessly bring shine and softness back to hair between washes, this dry conditioner will leave your hair rejuvenated. Spray some on your locks, brush through and you’re ready to go.
3. Hempz Couture Haute Mess Dry Conditioner ($19): This dry conditioner is great for the environmentally conscious crowd. Manage frizz + split ends with the help of this paraben-free, gluten-free + vegan dry conditioner.
4. TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Conditioner ($14): A smooth, shiny finish to your unwashed hair is right within your reach; this TIGI dry conditioner restyles and tames hair in a flash.
5. Keratin Infused Shine and Moisture Renewing Dry Conditioner ($15): Time to rehydrate! Add the gloss back to your dulled tresses while zapping excess oils and odor.
6. Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Condition ($24): If you have color-treated hair, this is the dry conditioner you need to snag. Spray it evenly on dry hair for maximum conditioning power.
7. CHI Dry Conditioner ($18): A waterless conditioning spray like this one from CHI is perfect for adding luster + life back to your hair when you don’t have time for a proper wash.
8. Oribe Soft-Dry Conditioning Spray ($39): While this dry conditioner is on the pricier end of spectrum, it’s also one of the best. If you don’t mind spending a few extra bucks, this spray will have your hair cashmere-soft in no time.
9. Kardashian Beauty Take 2 Dry Conditioner ($15): If it’s the Kardashian volume you seek, pick up this dry conditioner from their eponymous beauty line, which promises to enhance + hydrate between styles.
10. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Conditioner Spray ($25): Give dry hair a quick pick-me-up with a spritz of this nourishing dry conditioner. Oils + vitamins work together to have your locks looking their best.
11. Blow Pro Faux Dry – Dry Conditioner ($20): This sulfate- and paraben-free dry conditioner is a must-have. Refresh hair, detangle knots + enhance body all in one go.
Have you ever used a dry conditioner? Tell us your favorite in the comments section!