11 Hacks for Hiding Greasy Hair
We’ve all had days where our hair is a bit greasier than we’d like. Whether you’re looking to stretch the number of days between washes (we’re looking at you, Kim Kardashian) or you simply hit the snooze button one too many times, the challenge is now concealing those oily strands. While we love rocking the #iwokeuplikethis look, sometimes our hair needs a little pick-me-up. To help you pull off second (or third… ) -day hair, we’re sharing our favorite products and simple hair styles to help make your hair look glossy, not greasy.
4. Kerastase Powder Bluff Dry Shampoo ($37): This dry shampoo does so much more than just absorb excess oil. It also gives your hair loads of volume, as well as frizz and humidity protection. Yes, please.
6. Baby Powder Hack: Our very own Kate Puhala swears by this dry shampoo hack. Grab some Johnson’s Baby Powder ($4) from your local drugstore and simply rub into greasy strands to absorb oil. (via Brit + Co)
7. Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion ($24): Perfect for slightly greasy hair, this potion turns from a powder into a lotion to refresh and volumize hair.
8. Topknot: Nothing beats a topknot for an easy second-day hair look. (via Blonde Bedhead)
9. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo ($22): Prolong your blowout with a dry shampoo that rids your strands of grease and lifts your roots.
11. Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo ($25): End your week with a hair detox that will rid your hair of residue and prep your scalp for going two (or three or four) days between washes.
How do you style second-day hair? What tricks do you use for making hair look less greasy? Chat with us in the comments!