Easter Basket Goodies Under $50 for the Wellness Fanatic In Your Life
You have the menu planned for the perfect Easter brunch, the eggs are dyed, the mimosas are ready to be mixed, and your decor is top-tier. Instead of putting candy and plastic eggs in your friend’s basket’s try filling them up with some items that will fuel their wellness obsession. Add a little faux grass and tinsel with three or four of these goodies tucked in and your friends will deem Easter their new favorite holiday thanks to you. Check them out below!
1. Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo ($8): The cute spring-inspired packaging is the real selling point of this earthy scented shampoo, and the tingling sensation of tea tree oil will keep their scalp cool as the warm days roll in.
2. Moleskin Classic Square Pocket Notebook ($14): Wellness is about more than just your health and body; it’s about your brain too. Give her mind another boost with a notebook where she can jot down all those deep thoughts.
3. Karuna Hydrating + Hand Mask ($10): This mask is perfect for your friend who uses too much hand sanitizer and not enough moisturizer.
4. Antonym Certified Organic Baked Highlighter in Endless Summer($42): The sun is shining and so will her cheeks with this top-tier, natural highlighter.
5. Aura Cacia Pure Aromatherapy Room Diffuser ($15): When your friends don’t have time to stop and smell the flowers, they can take a big whiff of this aromatherapy room diffuser. Plug it in like a night light and bask in the sweet smell of essential oils.
6. Nubian Heritage Patchouli & Buriti Bath Bomb ($15): Make sure your friends get the full VIP treatment when they go for some TLC time at home. This set of bath bombs is all natural and packed with rose hips, guaranteed to leave anyone feeling relaxed and revived.
7. IT’S Skin Macaron Lip Balm Limited Edition ($22): Out with lip balms shaped like eggs and in with the ones that look like cookies! Much more appetizing.
8. Weleda Skin Food Cream ($19): For your friend with sensitive skin who is always concerned about parabens and pH balances, this cream is hydrating and has the soft scent of citrus and rosemary.
9. Leaders Cosmetics 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti Pollution Mask ($7): Cute sheet masks are a great gift for anyone, anytime. These ones also neutralize the effects of pollution on the skin.
10. Habit Cosmetics Nail Polish in 01 Belle De Jour ($15): This bamboo-inspired bottle super cute, and the polish itself is vegan, cruelty-free, toxin-free, and packed with nail strengthener. The neutral shade will also keep nails on point in between manicures.
11. TONYMOLY Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm ($14): Okay, so some things shaped like eggs are totally worth being in our baskets. This balm is self-heating and pulls out all the impurities hiding behind your pores.
12. Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Bubble Bath ($9): Make sure a soothing bath is part of a regular self-care routine with this chamomile-infused bubble bath that will take your friend to new levels of relaxed.
13. Foreo Luna Play Facial Cleansing Device ($39): The Foreo Luna Play is a cleansing brush to help you get clear, healthy skin, and it will become a travel necessity for any recipient.
14. True Natural Silk Sleeping Mask with Adjustable Strap ($18): Help someone catch their zzz’s with a silk sleeping mask; once they get their hands on one, they’ll be hooked forever.
15. Wedderspoon 100% Raw Manuka Honey ($38): A wellness staple, Manuka honey is like a supplement and natural sweetener all in one, as well as an awesome alternative to candy in those Easter baskets.
RELATED: Easy Easter Brunch Recipes
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.