10 Unique Engagement Rings With Hidden Messages
Follow in the footsteps (or ring finger) of Lady Gaga’s engagement ring and you could have a gorgeously personal proposal on your hand. From heart-shaped, to blingy to colorful, statement rings are taking shape in fun, unique ways. With engraved sweet nothings, birthstone gems and sound wave etchings, they’re making it easier to take it to a whole new personal level with your fiancé. Calling all non-traditional, non-blingy brides: Say “yes” to these 10 unique bands that put a new spin on the whole engagement ring thing.
1. Hidden Heart Ring ($880): Why should only one person in the relationship wear an engagement ring? Here you’ll get two 14K rose gold bands that when put together form a heart that truly makes ours flutter.
2. Beaded Poesy Ring ($705): One simple word says it all. And this 18K rose gold band with delicate beaded detailing makes us want to shout “mine” from the rooftops for everyone to hear.
3. Inner Message Ring ($120): This semi-matte sterling silver ring (also available in gold) leaves a lasting impression. The inner band has an embossed customization that leaves you with a loving reminder even when you take it off.
4. Fine Wine Ring ($7000): It’s like falling in love all over again. This breathtaking 18K gold ring makes your bling a bit more personal with custom engraving on the inner band. Oh, what will it say?
5. Stump Ring ($210): Take a trip down memory lane to the schoolyard days of carving the initials of your big crush into a tree. Oh, to be young and in love. This adorable ring allows you to choose from oxidized silver or bronze to make your mark for all to see.
6. Rose Gold Oath Band ($820): French is practically the language of love, and this ring is fluent in flattery. With the inscription “I give you my heart” and eight antique diamonds, this 14K rose gold ring will make you feel on top of the world.
7. Dual Birthstone Ring ($145): You were born to be together, so why not have a ring that shows off the months you both were born? Aww… this 14K solid gold ring is the definition of sentimental.
8. Tomboy Ring (Starting at $68): Keep it simple, classy and totally y-o-u. This band is available in yellow gold, rose gold and sterling silver and is perfect for the soon-to-be-bride that doesn’t like the standard engagement ring bling.
9. Sound Wave Ring (Starting at $1575): We’re talking *super* personal here. A ring engraved with the sound waves of your loved one’s voice is like nothing we’ve ever seen or heard before. Plus, you get TWO rings, so you both can rock this one-of-a-kind band.
10. Diamond Fingerprint Engagement Ring (price available upon request): A touching band indeed, this 14K yellow gold ring features the actual fingerprints of the one you want to spend the rest of your life with in wedded bliss.
Are you a fan of the personalized touch? What would you want engraved on your ring? Tell us in the comments below.