10 Unique Engagement Rings With Hidden Messages
Follow in the footsteps (or ring finger) of Lady Gaga’s engagement ring and you could have a gorgeously personal proposal on your hand. From heart-shaped, to blingy to colorful, statement rings are taking shape in fun, unique ways. With engraved sweet nothings, birthstone gems and sound wave etchings, they’re making it easier to take it to a whole new personal level with your fiancé. Calling all non-traditional, non-blingy brides: Say “yes” to these 10 unique bands that put a new spin on the whole engagement ring thing.
1. Hidden Heart Ring ($880): Why should only one person in the relationship wear an engagement ring? Here you’ll get two 14K rose gold bands that when put together form a heart that truly makes ours flutter.
2. Beaded Poesy Ring ($705): One simple word says it all. And this 18K rose gold band with delicate beaded detailing makes us want to shout “mine” from the rooftops for everyone to hear.
3. Inner Message Ring ($120): This semi-matte sterling silver ring (also available in gold) leaves a lasting impression. The inner band has an embossed customization that leaves you with a loving reminder even when you take it off.
4. Fine Wine Ring ($7000): It’s like falling in love all over again. This breathtaking 18K gold ring makes your bling a bit more personal with custom engraving on the inner band. Oh, what will it say?
5. Stump Ring ($210): Take a trip down memory lane to the schoolyard days of carving the initials of your big crush into a tree. Oh, to be young and in love. This adorable ring allows you to choose from oxidized silver or bronze to make your mark for all to see.
6. Rose Gold Oath Band ($820): French is practically the language of love, and this ring is fluent in flattery. With the inscription “I give you my heart” and eight antique diamonds, this 14K rose gold ring will make you feel on top of the world.
7. Dual Birthstone Ring ($145): You were born to be together, so why not have a ring that shows off the months you both were born? Aww… this 14K solid gold ring is the definition of sentimental.
8. Tomboy Ring (Starting at $68): Keep it simple, classy and totally y-o-u. This band is available in yellow gold, rose gold and sterling silver and is perfect for the soon-to-be-bride that doesn’t like the standard engagement ring bling.
9. Sound Wave Ring (Starting at $1575): We’re talking *super* personal here. A ring engraved with the sound waves of your loved one’s voice is like nothing we’ve ever seen or heard before. Plus, you get TWO rings, so you both can rock this one-of-a-kind band.
10. Diamond Fingerprint Engagement Ring (price available upon request): A touching band indeed, this 14K yellow gold ring features the actual fingerprints of the one you want to spend the rest of your life with in wedded bliss.
Are you a fan of the personalized touch? What would you want engraved on your ring? Tell us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)